Should Freeze be made admin?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes (reason)
    • No (reason)

What is your in-game name?: Freeze 

What is your steam name?: [GL]Potatoking1008 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:158167029 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have a wide staffing experience,  I started on DarkRP (admin) then went to KingdomRP (moderator) > StarwarsRP (superadmin) > HaloRP (moderator) and ofcourse I have been a moderator before around march 2018 on this server and am currently staffing on policeRP for a good amount of time. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  I started playing around 1st of january 2017. 

What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account on January 15, 2017. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am currently a Senior Moderator. 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 for LTAP, I might have crashed but I would not remember what exactly happend.RI4lDeg.png 

Have you donated? Yes I have. 

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank of Admin. 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, only on gaminglight PoliceRP. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at  

? You will be tested on it: Yes I certainly have. 

Timezone: GMT + 1 (Netherlands) 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Myan l Rhenic l Matthew l Felix l Have given me permission [In the meantime I have gotten Snars and Fame's permmission, this prob wont matter now tho and I just need to wait 2 wks or some]

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank cause I have worked tremendously hard for staff and the community its self, I believe I am very active on the server, everyday for a couple of hours or more (exeptions made) trying my hardest to make sure the players are having a good time ,enjoying the server and making sure the server is running smooth and what helps with this is that I am always respectful torwards other staff and ofcourse the players. I know how to keep my cool even if people are mad at me, being disrespectful/angry, if they have a good time I have a good time so I always try to hear both of the sides and make sure they are both understanding what is going on if we are in a sit. Next to that is that I am always in TS/Discord reachable if anyone has any questions or issues that need to be dealth with, its important to be reachable and I check the forums everyday if there is anything I can help/solve or just simply give my opinion.

I feel that I am a friendly person torwards everyone and that respect goes both ways with me and other people in/out the community wich I think is important to be on good feet with everyone (if not i'l ban them (jk)). I also think its important for me to be 'promoted' so I can help other people even more then I can now, that I dont have to call someone else that is maby not avaiable and the player or other staff members has to wait to get proper help and as a Admin I feel like I can achieve the most as I am able to help people even more and as last is that I am in a different time zone then most of the staff team and that it would be usefull to have more staff with more abilities in the time zones for every player of the server and have a good time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  So I would jailtpt them into a sit on a rooftop/secluded area away from players and ask the person to calm down and listen, I would explain the situation and get their side, if still cusing I would mute/gag them and tell them what punishment they will be recieving and why. I would warn them for Mass RDM/Staff dissrespect (and spamming, depends on) and after that I would minge them for 10k sec and tel him to read the motd to understand any rule they might not understand in their spare time and after that I would bring them into the minge room to make sure they dont interfear with anyone anymore. 

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

8 minutes ago, Freeze said:

Yea I looked at the permissions wrong, I looked at senior mod section and it said 'need 3 admin+ perms' but now I see that I should have looked at the admin part.

(Know im not suposed to comment but doesn't matter now anyways )

Yeah it happened just wait the 2 weeks and apply again you would make a great admin !!!

On 3/3/2019 at 12:01 AM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

Sorry buddy, I think you would be a great admin, but you just don't have enough permissions to apply for Admin. You need to have 4+ Superadmins (or higher) and 1 Owner/Manager permission to apply for Admin.

+SUPPORT

He might have gotten his permissions messed up but we all make mistakes sometimes. Honestly, I would just look past that tiny mistake and let it slide. 

Personally, I think you're an amazing staff member man. You were before and you still are today. You know your stuff, you're laid back and chill. Never lose your temper and never fly off the rails. I would personally like to see you as an admin because I think you deserve it. As I said, I look past the tiny mistake. I wish you the best of luck my guy. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 3/3/2019 at 12:01 AM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

Sorry buddy, I think you would be a great admin, but you just don't have enough permissions to apply for Admin. You need to have 4+ Superadmins (or higher) and 1 Owner/Manager permission to apply for Admin.

• Fame locked this topic