Spookie Ghostie Trial Mod Aplication

Spookie Ghostie

Should Spookie Ghostie become a Trail mod   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a trail mod

• Yes Reply why please
    • No Reply why please

1. (sorry If I put it in the wrong place I still can find it)

2. What is your in-game name?: Spookie Ghostie or just Spookie

3. What is your steam name?: Spookie Ghostie

4. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:85224325

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No unless you count managing other researchers then yes I do have experience leading

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I honestly cannot tell you because im not sure myself I believe it was a few years back maybe in 2018 (sorry I cant be that descriptive) 

7. What date did you make your forums account?: Jan 12 (im not sure about the year I lost track)

8. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? lv 37

9. How many warns do you have on the server?: 2 BUT they were accidents I.E I didnt know we weren't allowed to do this, these happened on my Research account I didnt know I cant just shoot a class D and Kill them for a test, the second one I went into EZ and since then I read the rules and now am a better person.

10. Have you donated?: No, not yet but I plan to as soon as Im done writing this

11. What rank are you applying for?: Trial mod mainly event Team 

12. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not

13. Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes 

14. Timezone: PST: pacific standard time

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I feel like in becoming staff I can do or at least try my best to make the community as good as it can, as a Staff I can try to make people have fun on this server and feel welcome, I also like to try and set the people who mingeing and break the rules straight and make the RP experience great for them and the community, as a staff I feel like I can also be closer to the community and I can meet new people and help those who are just learning and attempting to become apart of the community.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? personally I would tell them what they did wrong and tell them the rules so they dont do it again (give a verbal warn mainly because I want to give everyone a chance at joining the community and I dont want to restrict anyone from trying to have fun) ill do this only if they are new though because they could just have skipped the rules and just wanted to play the game, however if they continue mingeing/rdming and yelling profanitys I wont be as nice id tell them "Im sorry, I had faith that you'd change and read the rules but I have to sadly warn you" in which it will make the person feel bad for breaking the rules so they will be less likely to do it again. But if they do continue yet again Id ban them telling them to chill out and read the rules next time. ( like I said before I dont want to be the cause of anyone being mad at the community or me but If I have to be strict I will) keep in mind that depending on the amount of people killed and time doing so  I might skip step one and or 2 in the being nice phase and just speak with them tell them the rules and putting the jail button on them and leave them to read the rules and tell them to Pm me back when your ready to properly play the game. but if they just leave to get out of jail and rejoin the game to kill people again id just ban them and tell them how to get the ban removed if they feel like their ready to behave.

18. ~ Sincerely Spookie Ghostie

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
To clear up some things about the times ive join fourms and the server

On 3/3/2019 at 8:03 PM, Culinary said:

+support

-Active

-Friendly

-Would be a good choice

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT