Name: Tanner Brown

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:438113461

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  3 months

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 9

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Captain; a stepping stone to high command. A rank that needs dedication and passion. The rank wanted by all Lt's but only the best get. I should get captain because of my dedication and passion towards the Police Department. I show respect towards all ranks in the Police Department; especially my higher-ups. As a Lieutenant, I have learned how to handle different situations like a patrol officer not listening to higher-ups. I have helped with a lot of PD meetings and now I think I can handle one on my own and address the good and bad things that PD is doing as a whole. I remember getting promoted to OFC, getting ready to go along with my higher ups and stopping people that break laws. I was really nervous because I was new to the community and didn't know a lot of people. Through the time as an OFC, I have gained knowledge and respect of the citizens, higher-ups, and criminals. As an OFC it was my goal to become an SNR, get to take OFC's on ride alongs and to have my own car. The next PD meeting I heard my name when they were doing promotion, I was shocked because I thought this day will never come. I learned more about the community and started to get more involved in the community, and forms. I am apart of a PD group called the Browns it consists with my cousins, the Browns have all risen in rank in PD and gained respect. I can also enforce new rules that are given and enforce SGT+ training cadets when there are cadets on. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Tanner Brown

18 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

+support

active

always helping out lower ranks

deserves the promotion

a great command member

and a great credit to PD

Agreed.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 3/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, [GL] Phill said:

+support

active

always helping out lower ranks

deserves the promotion

a great command member

and a great credit to PD

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North