it's been a while.

Syph

Steam Name: Mello

Ingame Name: Trilogy | Mello | Jahseh | BroChaCho |

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173730322

Ban Length: Perm (blacklist from all servers)

Admin that Banned you: John / other Server Managers

Reason for Ban: "blacklist"

Dispute:

Hey. You might remember me as "BroChaCho, the minge god"

I want that to change

I got banned when I started my 6th grade year I believe. In 6 months I'm going into high school. I  want one more shot in the community because I miss so many people and I've learned shit throughout the years. I miss certain people like AWG, My General in the Air Force, Rook, my brother in Russian arms, and fame. me and fam didn't talk much but I learned from him.

If my SteamID could be community unbanned, that would be fantastic and I would really be grateful. I love this community and wish to return.

btw air force is still op in militaryrp lol ❤️ thanks for reading

-support 

if I remember correctly you are a huge minge. I dealt with you several times on staff. 

You were also very disrespectful and always causing issues. 

Also logical argument of where are you going to go on MilRP you are blacklisted from all branches on US and RU

-/+Support

I wasnt with the community when you played, it seems you were a huge minge for multiple server managers to decide to blacklist you from all gaminglight servers

It has been a while and gaminglight is full of second1 chances

If you are accepted I believe you should be on very thin ice

3 minutes ago, Smoke said:

-/+Support

I wasnt with the community when you played, it seems you were a huge minge for multiple server managers to decide to blacklist you from all gaminglight servers

agreed, given my unban (if possible) I don't mind being on probation for a few months.

2 hours ago, Smoke said:

-/+Support

9 hours ago, Smoke said:

-/+Support

Ya see, I agree. But how would we truly know? Gonna have a staff member waste their time following him around if he was put on some forum of probation?

• Fame locked and unlocked this topic