Jacks USMC CPT application

should i become captain ?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. should i become captain

Posted (edited)

1.What Is Your In-game Name: USMC MARSOC 1LT DI Jack

2.What are You Applying For: USMC CPT

3.How Much time Do You Have On The Server (7 Days Minimum): 7 days 24min

4.Why Do You Want To Be Captain (50 Words Minimum): I want to be Captain because I want to lead my soldiers just as well as any USMC higherup would and make sure they don't skip ranks as I know my ranks correctly and make sure they don't self-promote I want to become a captain to train people to be in the USMC to revive the USMC once more I want to become Captain because I want to help out the USMC as best as I can and I feel like when I become Captain I am doing my part This is why I want to become Captain.

5.Who Would Like To See You As A Captain? (Two USMC Officers Minimum): neon and Wolves

6.Why Should We Trust You With Captain? (This Is A High Rank In The USMC. 100 Words Minimum): You should trust me with CPT because I am a very disciplined soldier and would not break any rules in any way and would not let any one break any sort of rules. you should trust me with CPT because I am a very respectful soldier and will listen to any order a higherup gives me. You should trust me with CPT because I can lead well and I would make sure everything goes well in my branch I'd also Motivate my soldiers to do better and become the most elite soldiers I have seen yet you should trust me with CPT because I will lead my soldiers in to any way at any time and make sure they don't break rules or disrespect a higherup.

7. What Is Your Time zone?: MST

8. What Is Your USMC Rank?(1LT+): 1LT

9. How Often Can You Be On?: I can be on every day of the week and 6-7 hours a day or more

10: Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire?: Yes

Edited by rnphillips40

+ Support

Trusted

Never Minges (to my notice)

Good Fighter

+Support

Active

Good leader

Knows what he’s doing

fit for roll

4 hours ago, PXRPs said:

+Support