DOC Roll Call 3/1/19--3/4/19

Cozz

As DOC Now has a new Warden I would like to start off my leadership with a roll-call due to the number of Inactives. Even though DOC is at a hold, for now, I would like to prepare for when we are back in action, therefore we need to start with cleaning our roster. Please reply below.

Name:

Callsign:

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department:

What are your overall suggestions for DOC:

Signature: X

Please respond accordingly.

~ DOC Warden Cody 1W16

Name: Timmemes

Callsign: 1F39

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: More organization within the department, like a discord and other stuff.

What are your overall suggestions for DOC: ^^

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: David

Callsign: 1F40

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: I would like to see some more activity, and I know it's been on hold but before that there would only ever be like 1 or 2 people on, very rarely there would be a lot of people on

What are your overall suggestions for DOC: I don't have any

Signature: David Charleston

Name: Ronin

Callsign: 1F55

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: Activity, when we get a prison of our own.

What are your overall suggestions for DOC:  Not too much other than activitiy.

Signature: Ronin

Name: Cashtag

Callsign: 1F24

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: Better communication.

What are your overall suggestions for DOC: A discord for example.

Signature: tsy8ab3.png

lol ^

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

Name: North

Callsign: 1F28

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department:  More activity.  Nothing else needs to change until we have a jail.

What are your overall suggestions for DOC:  ^

Signature: X La North

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

Name:  Hunt

Callsign: 1F12

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: active troopers

What are your overall suggestions for DOC: we need better guns the suppressed m4 sucks

Signature:  Hunt

Name: Duncan

Rank: LT (Was a CPT, not sure why I got demoted; was never told)

Callsign: 1F17

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: Give DOC the Nova and Scar-20. A long-range high-powered rifle to handle prisoners from a tower, a powerful shotgun to help with prison breaks. 

What are your overall suggestions for DOC: Not much to say without a DOC

Signature: X Duncan

Edited by Duncan McOkiner

Name PAPA

Callsign: 1F28

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: I would like to see just a lot more basic activity especially when we get our new prison and as much roleplay as possible.

What are your overall suggestions for DOC: My suggestions are to just get our prison back lol

Signature: X: PAPA

Name: Logan

Callsign: 1F36

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: Getting a prison lel xD. I would like to see an increase in activity. 

What are your overall suggestions for DOC: To get a prison lol.

Signature: X Logan

logan2.png

s DOC Now has a new Warden I would like to start off my leadership with a roll-call due to the number of Inactives. Even though DOC is at a hold, for now, I would like to prepare for when we are back in action, therefore we need to start with cleaning our roster. Please reply below.

Name: Livebait

Callsign:1T73

What would you like to see DOC improve on for the future of the department: Activity and more rp

What are your overall suggestions for DOC: none 

Signature:  Livebait

Please respond accordingly.