John’s staff application - Accepted

[GL] john wheesly

do you want me on staff yes or no?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. do you want me on staff yes or no?

• yes <3
    • no <3

1. What is your in-game name?: Security JFTO WO john 

2. What is your steam name?: sami26

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:166091245

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a head admin on a dark rp server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  january 3 2019

6. What date did you make your forums account?  fedurary 26 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? platinum

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? On SCP RP I have donated.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at   yes sir

? You will be tested on it:  I agree to the test and if I fail ill try again.

13. Timezone: central standard time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I want to get this rank and join the staff team because I want to help I want to help gaminglight grow because everyone here has been super nice to me and I want to repay the favor. And yes my forms stuff was just made recently and I may seem useless like what people call me but I want to prove i can help i want to prove I can make a difference then be a nobody. Because I want to stop the people who want to destroy gaminglight this is the one place i've ever been accepted and I won't let them destroy it I want to stay and watch gaminglight grow into something even bigger and better.And with my experience as a head admin on a separate server I hope to believe I know what i'm doing even in the slightest I just want to make a difference I want to be that guy who stands up for the weak and helps people feel better about themselves and if this staff application gets denied I will still try my best to help gaminglight as much as I can.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First I make sure it isn't rp or some kind of event and is 100% rdm them I tp them and jail them and to make sure I know I don't do anything stupid I read off of staff guidelines and make sure I do the correct punishment and if this keep swearing me out after several warnings I will gag them and if they start doing the same in chat mute them in chat too or not this exact staff depending on the situation and if assistance is required I would call for help immediately.

20190227174402_1.jpg

15 minutes ago, Sami26 said:

thank you guys for your support but thare prob gonna skip me for someone better I'm not worth the time XD. but don't worry ill try my best and ill try to be super active aka because I have no life XD.

Dont reply to your own application please!

+Support

- Very Active

-Mature

- Fit for Staff

- Question 16 could be longer

Overall a good guy, why not give him a try. Good Luck!

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Sami26 said:

thank you guys for your support but thare prob gonna skip me for someone better I'm not worth the time XD. but don't worry ill try my best and ill try to be super active aka because I have no life XD.

Yeah please don’t respond to ur app it will get denied 

• Igneous changed the title to John’s staff application - Accepted
  • Igneous locked this topic