Name: Ruben (SM Ruben 1C63)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 5

Do you have a Working mic? I do

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I always try my hardest to extrude as much from myself to reach out as far as i can in order to improve myself so i can inspire others. My goal is to help other people as i get joy if other people are satisfied with themselves or they found help and assistance which changes their perspective towards a specific subject. I started my journey as a young Officer thinking i will stand up and use my time not only for myself but also for other people so they can enjoy and possibly even help other players and share knowledge that makes their experience much more enjoyable and better. if something bad happens i will always keep my chin up and try to make the best out of it in order to set an example towards other officers that giving up isn’t enough... It isn’t going to cut it. I always enjoy speaking to other Officers and help them and show them why something is bad or incorrect and show them how to do it the correct way. this is my way of improving the Police community not only by fighting crime but by assisting other Police officers in any way necessary. I know they would do the same for me because in the end it is about helping the community and we are always there for eachother as nothing can separate the bond i forge with other Officers.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

- You are pretty active

-mature

- Would be fun to have more command on EU timezone

-Pretty good app 

Good luck 

CPT Jeff Jr 1L45

Agreed.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command