SCP-049 Experiment 2/27/2019

Dcethe

Lore Name: Jeff

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: 1 Class-D Named Sad Boy Den, Researcher Zombie, SCP-049 and Security SFTO CPT Crimson.

Level D personnel involved:  1

SCP: 049

Hypothesis: The Cure will take away any freewill or cognitive thought on the Test Subject Afflicted by it.

Observation: To do this test we had to be very careful, i had Researcher Zombie ready to open the door at a moment notice while Crimson was making sure SCP-049 will not attempt to escape.

Once the door was open, i quickly shoved Den inside. What shortly followed was Den begging for mercy and offering "BJ's" for the SCP not to hurt him. SCP-049 shortly expressed his disdain for the Class-D trying to sucker up to him and converted him into a Instance of 049-2.

What happened afterwards was Me and Researcher Zombie giving commands to the new instance of 049-2. All of the commands were met with silence and no acknowledgement of our existence until SCP-049 would tell him what to do. This continued until 049-2 died due to Health Problems.

Some of the orders we tried to encourage were "kiss 049, spin around, Stop trying to punch us" along with a few others.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): 

20190227225827_1.thumb.jpg.233cc83c48d21e25a552c1ef627f37bc.jpg

Errors and/or safety hazards: We were worried about 049 escaping ( which is why we brought an experienced GenSoc ), aswell as making sure after the Testing was done, we stayed inside to make sure the instance of 049-2 would rot away before leaving SCP-049's Containment.

Conclusion: Those who have been "cured" by SCP-049 can no longer be considered alive or at the very least can no longer be considered themselves. All mental functions cease with 049-2 only exhibiting motor skills and Screeching.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.