Jets Official Resignation From Security

Jet

Deputy Head of Security Jet

1A02

Overseer of Training

“I, Deputy Head of Security Jet, hereby relinquish my second in command position within the Foundation Security Department”

I hate typing this up as I have done so much for Security but I haven’t been the most active recently nor will I be the most active. I started out as a SO back in 2018 when the server first witched from the leveling system and I fell in love with Security. I love Security with all my heart and I always will. I loved how we have faced many trials and tribulations throughout the departments history but we have overcome all of those. I don’t know whether this is the best decision or a good one but what I do know is it is the right one. I can now focus more on Staff and helping develop the staff team. I will leave my recommendation for the next DHOS anonymous as they know who they are. I will pop by every now and then on the DHOS job but I won’t be on often. Just remember  one thing, you can achieve anything you dedicate yourself too. Never give up and never lose hope.

This is DHOS Jet signing off for the last time... 

Edited by Jet TZ
  • Like 1

I’m not even in Security but this is sad to read due to how long you have been with security and how much you’ve helped, RIP Jet.

P.s. -Support... This will make carpenter deny this and he will be forced to stay with security forever.            B)

It's been an honour to work with you in security and I look forward to seeing you around on Staff.

You put in so much effort and time into security to make it what it is today. You are truly thanked.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

damn. You were really one of the most hard working Security command in history, and youre like a brother to me jet. You will be missed.

Thank you so much for your effort and all youve done for security.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Timmemes said:

damn. You were really one of the most hard working Security command in history, and youre like a brother to me jet. You will be missed.

Thank you so much for your effort and all youve done for security.

Agreed.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Fucking buzz head quit vaping and smoking ya little shit

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png