My Official Resignation from Security

Aaron Faustin

Security SFTO LtCol Aaron Faustin

February 2, 2019

Aaron Faustin

LtCol of Security

Dear Security High Command, Please consider this letter my formal resignation from my position as LtCol.

It is sad but i understand that i must not hold up a position especially in high command when i am unsure of when i will be able to return. Lately i have been extremely busy with school and more than likely will be until summer break, I also have an eight day trip in 9 weeks and after school i will be trying to get a job and moving further on with my life trying to chase my dreams. (whatever that may be) I love this server and the community as a whole, I wish Security nothing but the best! If you have any questions concerning me or my resignation feel free to comment below or message me in discord. Thank you all for a great role-playing experience. Your friend, Aaron Faustin.

You will be missed. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

You were a great Lt-col.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Damn, sorry to see you go. You were a amazing LT COL. You will be missed.

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png