Rookieblue's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Rookieblue

Should I be made a Trial Moderator?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Security FTO WO Rookieblue

2. What is your steam name?: Rookeiblue

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:42428330

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not have experience staffing on GMOD servers.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Approximately January 15, 2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 15th, 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes, $60

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have

13. Timezone: Central Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I would be a good candidate for this position because while I do not have experience as a staff member, I do have leadership experience in real life, and have experience dealing with customer service/angry individuals. I previously worked as a supervisor in a maintenance/custodial setting overseeing 20 employees, and currently, work as a security officer at a major city hospital, and as a medic with the Army National Guard. I'm routinely exposed to high-stress situations and know how to speak to people in a professional manner that gains compliance. I also have experience using discretion on how to handle borderline cases in a variety of circumstances. As a trial moderator, my primary concern will be that everyone on our server is having fun. This may mean intervening in some instances of people minging or failing to follow server rules. As I do in real life, I will first attempt to solve the problem with simple verbal warnings before escalating to warnings or minge punishments. I hope to become a larger part of this server to help it both continue to grow, and retain new players. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? My first option would be attempt would be to verbally de-escalate the situation and calmly explain why I was contacting the player, and why their conduct wasn't acceptable. If this fails, I would gag the player so I would be able to explain the above information. After explaining what the player did wrong, I would issue them a documented warning for the Mass RDM / Staff Disrespect and explain why I chose to go that route. The main reasons being the severity of the violation (considered most severe RDM violation), and that swearing at anyone isn't a cool thing to do. If the player has a history of RDM warnings, I would call a higher ranking staff member to issue up to the 10,000-second maximum penalty for Mass RDM / Staff Disrespect. Or, if the player has a history of disrespect warnings, I would call a higher ranking staff member to issue up to the 600-second maximum penalty for Staff Disrespect/Mass RDM. Following the completion of the meeting, I would then return the player to their former location and monitor them for continued misbehavior.

Edited by Rookieblue
Added belated poll, updated donor rank
  • Like 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Kade said:

+Support

I scanned through app and it looked good.

Works hard in security, therefore he has good potential for staff.

Knows rules

Knows lore

Overall good player

No punishment issues

Good luck!

ETL/Admin Kade

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Kade said:

+Support

Knows rules

Knows lore

Overall good player

No punishment issues

Good luck!

Senior Moderator Jer

19 hours ago, Kade said:

+Support

Knows rules

Knows lore

Overall good player

No punishment issues

Good luck!

ETL/Admin Kade

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:24 PM, Kade said:

+Support

Knows rules

Knows lore

Overall good player

No punishment issues

Good luck!

ETL/Admin Kade

On 2/27/2019 at 4:24 PM, Kade said:

+Support

Knows rules

Knows lore

Overall good player

No punishment issues

Good luck!

ETL/Admin Kade

Couldn't agree more, Good luck man!

• Igneous changed the title to Rookieblue's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted
  • Igneous locked this topic