Tyler false warn - Denied

BigJohnny

Your In-game: bigjohnny

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: Tyler

The admin's steam name (If you know it): na

What warning did you receive: failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn was false because every SCP was broken out of their containment. I’m waiting at entrance to LCZ I killed a few researchers and I assumed Tyler was working with the researchers since he was right next to where the researchers were running to. He claimed that he was on NLR but last time I’ve checked every security spawns in D block. I honestly thought he was lying since I thought security only spawns in D block. If he was on NLR he shouldn’t have been standing in the hallways and then get mad when he gets killed by free scps. After he died he got on staff and brought me to a sit and then at the end he warned me for failrp . After the sit he returns me to my containment chamber when I was never contained legitametly which was really annoying and I had to sit in my containment chamber for another 30 mins to an hour.

Any extra information: I had no idea secuirty cols spawned next to micro room 

1 hour ago, BigJohnny said:

Your In-game: bigjohnny

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: Tyler

The admin's steam name (If you know it): na

What warning did you receive: failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn was false because every SCP was broken out of their containment. I’m waiting at entrance to LCZ I killed a few researchers and I assumed Tyler was working with the researchers since he was right next to where the researchers were running to. He claimed that he was on NLR but last time I’ve checked every security spawns in D block. I honestly thought he was lying since I thought security only spawns in D block. If he was on NLR he shouldn’t have been standing in the hallways and then get mad when he gets killed by free scps. After he died he got on staff and brought me to a sit and then at the end he warned me for failrp . After the sit he returns me to my containment chamber when I was never contained legitametly which was really annoying and I had to sit in my containment chamber for another 30 mins to an hour.

Any extra information: I had no idea secuirty cols spawned next to micro room 

+Support

It seems like a misunderstanding but I can see about moving the spawn as it was meant to be a sort of supervisor for HCZ. Clearly having the spawn outside of the MicroHID room is not ideal. 

Also he took his own sit which is not allowed but I’m not sure if there were any other staff online.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Just now, th3 said:

+Support

It seems like a misunderstanding but I can see about moving the spawn as it was meant to be a sort of supervisor for HCZ. Clearly having the spawn outside of the MicroHID room is not ideal. 

Also he took his own sit which is not allowed but I’m not sure if there were any other staff online.

Scoot came to the sit aswell and apparently gave him permission to warn me 

2 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

Scoot came to the sit aswell and apparently gave him permission to warn me 

Regardless Tyler shouldn’t have been the one to warn you in my opinion, he should have asked Scoot to handle the sit instead. 

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support,

Tyler shouldn’t be using his staff powers off duty (picking you up with his phys gun) he’s also shouting “stupid cunt I’m in NLR” truthfully staff should never stoop so low as to disrespect someone like that. I personally believe a DNP and retraining or a strike and retraining would be the best punishment. 

5 hours ago, October said:

+support,

Tyler shouldn’t be using his staff powers off duty (picking you up with his phys gun) he’s also shouting “stupid cunt I’m in NLR” truthfully staff should never stoop so low as to disrespect someone like that. I personally believe a DNP and retraining or a strike and retraining would be the best punishment. 

While it's understandable to be frustrated, this sort of language isn't acceptable from a staff member.

+ Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support

First of all, he took his own sit (which is a big no no) second of all he didn't need to disrespect him calling him a "stupid cunt." He should be warned for Play Disrespect and even striked or remove from staff completely as I personally feel that he didn't act mature during the sit whatsoever and he used his powers off duty. (which is a even bigger no no)

Denied.

The reason the warning is going to stay is that even after him telling you multiple times he was under NLR,  after him not fighting back, and him even (falsely) using his physgun to emphasize his point, you continued to attack him. You should have gotten the point that he was under NLR, and he is, in fact, right, the Security COL job spawns there. The warning is valid.

With regards to Tyler, he should not have used his physgun off duty, he should not have claimed his own sit, he should not have had such a condescending attitude, and he should not have used that language against you. He will be receiving a stern punishment, and I will have a conversation with him.

big cat running GIF

• Igneous changed the title to Tyler false warn - Denied
  • Igneous locked this topic