• No

1. What is your in-game name?:  Zage

2. What is your steam name?:  zache1164

• What is your steam ID?:   STEAM_0:0:144573481

• Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

• What date did you start playing on the community? DECEMBER 7 2016 around

• What date did you make your forums account?  July 21 2017

• Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: VIP+

• How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? :  13F4D221-6A90-4B7B-9C04-9EEC88523FAE.jpeg.a65427f7fa315f4eafb31feb5d6dbdb1.jpeg

• Have you donated? YES $40

• What rank are you applying for? : Trial Moderator

• Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

• Have you read the staff guidelines at

• You will be tested on it: Yes

• EST

• Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

• Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

• I truly believe i can make a difference on the server I'm super active I've been on everyday for several hours. I'm even on for a few hours in the morning. I enjoy helping people with issues as well. I've talked to people(staff members) and they say  I would be fit for the job. I thought about it and and i have realized i can make a big difference just due to the amount of time i'm on the server everyday. I Know the rules very very well and would like to try to enforce the rules too. I take Police Roleplay very serious and would like to help others.  I have patience I'm mature and willing to help anyway I Possibly can. Whether it’s from helping with RDM cases from Just maybe helping out a new player that does not know the rules. I truly think I deserve this rank.

• Thank You For Reading

• How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

1. in this situation i would be calm and first I would bring the user into the sit And Attempt to calm the user down if this fails i will gag the user and remind them that if they continue they could get warned for staff diss witch i will say is against the rules. I will ungag the user and if they continue I will gag them again and continue on with the sit. after the sit is over and  I have warned/minged the user for MASS RDM/staff diss i would returen the user if the user continues after the sit and continues to RDM i will ask a higher up to minge for 10,000 If i needed AND I dont know what to do i will result to a higher up or the STAFF HANDBOOK.

• Also I’m trying to do this on my phone and everytime I post this it turns up blank so I’ve tried to repost it and it still does the same thing please tell me if there’s a problem.

THIS IS WHY I HAD TO REDO THE APP.*(edited)

Edited by zkolonick
Clear something up

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 2/26/2019 at 4:54 PM, Smoke said:

+Support

Nice and Respectful

Needs to improve activity though

A long time member

Deserves a chance

Good Luck! - Smoke

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |