JellyPies | Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

JellyPies

Application Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I can be a great staff member?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: JellyPies

2. What is your steam name?: JellyPies

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:216294819

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I have taking staff positions on other servers in the past where I gained the experience I needed to know how to be a mature, responsible staff member. I learned how to use staff tools as well, many of the same ones are used on Gaminglight, such as ULX, the staff ticket system, and a million logging systems. Even if something new such as a staff tool is tossed my way, I'm a fast adapter and can learn how to use the tools fast.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): My rough estimate would be around the beginning on 2018.

6. What date did you make your forums account?: May 6th, 2018.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: vipplus

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 warnings.

9. Have you donated?: I have got VIP+ and the job pack.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Currently no, I have stepped down to apply on gaming light where I hope I can dedicate my time to help out.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes

13. Timezone: EST/EDT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): The Garry's Mod community has played a big part in my life over the last bit, and so has Gaminglight. I currently, and have always had a strong passion for Garry's mod. I know the insides and outsides of common problems and advanced problems, this leads me to the ability to be able to help players who are experiencing troubles. I can adapt to changes fast and I can work very well under stressful situations. I'm responsible with tools supplied to me and I know how to use them. I'm fair to all players, friend or not I will not make biased decisions based on relationships. I can bring a lot of help to the table when it comes to helping, I'm mature and kind to others, and understand the rules of the server. I have always tried to maintain a low warn count on Gaminglight and I ensure I follow the rules myself. These are just some of the reasons I believe I deserve this staff rank.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, after moving the player to a roof to conduct an admin sit, I would ask them to please calm down so we can sort it out. If they continue to act in the same way I would minge the player for a reasonable time depending on severity, in this case, I would minge them for 300, but no more than 300 as it's above my ranks privileges. If it were the case that they need a larger time than 300 I would bring that to the attention of a higher rank who can increase above 300. Now since this is clearly not an accident and it's mass RDM, that rates as a higher severity. I would warn the said player for mass RDM and staff diss. I would then close the sit and the said player would be returned.

20190225214657_1.jpg

Edited by JellyPies
Fixed title.