Ghostly False warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: bigjohnny

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417
The admin's name in-game: ghostly

The admin's steam name (If you know it): ghostly

What warning did you receive: massrdm/nitrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/9263666b3f8e553537c0ecba76fc457d

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false because I was messing around with rando silent bob and prod code. They were all in my family at the time and those were the only people I killed. Ghostly brought me to a sit and asked me what I was doing. I told him that I was mass remind but knowing that’s he  is my friend. I didn’t expect him to instantly warn me like that before I could explain it was a joke. I wanted to troll him and it went wrong. Obviously I shouldn’t be joking like that and have learned my lesson. I believe it is a false warn as I never mass rdmed all of my family members were having a training session is what we sometimes call it. I see people killing their family members all the time as a joke and even target practice and none of them have been warned for rdm or mass rdm. As I said I’m friends with ghostly and really didn’t expect him to warn me like that I expected a few more words before a warning was given. 

Any extra information:
  •  
Edited by BigJohnny

Just to give my side of this

I was tabbed out of gmod doing something else and 2 people poked me in TS saying BigJohnny is Mass RDMing and I get in game to check logs and I see BigJohhny killed 8 people (didn't see if they were the same people) and I switch to staff and I see him respawn and pull out a gun  again and run out of spawn shooting people. So I real quickly grab him and bring him to a roof and I ask him what he was doing. He just typed "mass rdm" and shoots at me and almost kills me (I wasn't godded or clock as I was more concerned as to stop a possible Mass RDM) I asked him why and he just kept shooting me. So I'm ready to Minge him for 10,000 and warn him. As soon as I warn him he told me he was kidding and that he was joking around with his friends (which idk if true) so I choose not to minge him. He asked me if he could appeal it and I said he could try. 

Ultimately I'm neutral in this. 

Edited by GhostlyNinjaDude

8 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

+support 

just messing around with a few mates everyone does this specially if it was the same lads, him shooting you was probably due to the fact they were shooting just outside of spawn when you brought him to the sit

9 hours ago, JUDOPENGUIN said:

- support from what i read he did mass rdm and is lucky he dident get slapped with RDM in admin sit / NCWS 

+/- support

+/- Support
You shouldn't be doing things like that in a open area

If they are your friends, its ok to mess around

I would think to make better decisions, such as whether or not to even do this, as well as if you were, to choose a better place to do it

And don't say you were Mass RDMing, because then the warn is technically valid, even though it was meant to be a joke

+Support

If the people you were messing around with can confirm they dont care then I think since you were just messing around I mean we all do sometimes but you really shouldnt be doing it in a open area, like Steve said you saying that you were MassRDMing in the sit makes the warn valid because you admitted to it.

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

MassRDM is MassRDM

It also sets a really bad example for players and a terrible first impression for new players. 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

On 2/26/2019 at 2:22 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+/- Support
You shouldn't be doing things like that in a open area

If they are your friends, its ok to mess around

I would think to make better decisions, such as whether or not to even do this, as well as if you were, to choose a better place to do it

And don't say you were Mass RDMing, because then the warn is technically valid, even though it was meant to be a joke