Topic Title

Admin's Name - False Warn Report

Tyler 

Questions

Your In-game: Coco

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57269737

The admin's name in-game: TYLER

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Failrp (For cuffing 096, and not waiting "5 minuets"?)

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):eabc6c960591fb3aa84d1916fb66de33.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe the warn was false due to the fact the TYLER was be pressured into warning me. First of all, 096 (Smoke) was the person who started the sit, he was under the assumption that you have to wait 5 mins before cuffing an SCP, after they breaking out, which turned out to be false. I was warned because i did not wait the 5 mins after Smoke broke out of his cuffs. Tyler was forced to warn me because of Smoke's aggressive demeanor. He made multiple sits after Tyler closed the 1st one asking to get someone to warn me, he also continued to threaten to report me on the forms for it. Furthermore, i believe this warn should be removed because the reason i was warned turned out not to be a rule on the MOTD, and did not specify if there was a time frame where i couldn't cuff him. Think of it from this perspective, 096 has a bag over his head, he spends ALL of his time in a metal box sitting in a corner not bothering anyone UNLESS someone looks DIRECTLY at its face. Once i placed the bag over his head he went back to his "passive mode". If 096 isn't aggressive in his "passive mode" why would he break out of the cuffs? 

Any extra information: Tyler was "forced" to warn me to withhold Smoke from creating more sits.

No, this is not a false warn. The warn was mainly for not rolling at all and bagging my head without say /me bags head. Also the fact you didnt wait 5 minutes in between was another broken rule. It turns thats not a rule after talking to other staff and have apologized for calling sits about it. Your warn is valid because you didnt roll and bagged my head. Also 096 is extremely aggressive and you can kill someone for looking at them PERIOD not looking at a certain body part. As described in the MOTD it is extremely aggressive. It also states in the MOTD that you can strain and brake out of restraints as any SCP. I dont mean to have any aggressive manner but I feel you did break a rule and it is valid the only reason I pushed for it is because you are staff and should know not to do that. If you deny this I can provide video evidence showing you did do this.

Edited by Smoke

• Manager

+Support 

Not a rule at all

Smoke CLEARLY doesn't know the rules

7 minutes ago, BrycE ? said:

"tyler was being pressured into warning me" Yea no, its ALWAYS staff discretion, you break a rule and get warned for it, its simple.

-Support

Also, it may be Staff discresion but he was peer pessured.

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Unless I'm mistaken, according to lore SCP-096 only becomes aggressive when looking at his face. If no one sees his face he's docile. Additionally, as established the 5-minute rule doesn't exist.

@Coco1929, did you do the "/me Put bag over 096's head" thing?

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support

There is no indication that proper procedure was followed, as Coco is a Senior Mod and Tyler is a moderator and I have found no indication that any SA+ gave permission for a warn to be given. 

2 hours ago, Smoke said:

No, this is not a false warn. The warn was mainly for not rolling at all and bagging my head without say /me bags head. Also the fact you didnt wait 5 minutes in between was another broken rule. It turns thats not a rule after talking to other staff and have apologized for calling sits about it. Your warn is valid because you didnt roll and bagged my head. Also 096 is extremely aggressive and you can kill someone for looking at them PERIOD not looking at a certain body part. As described in the MOTD it is extremely aggressive. It also states in the MOTD that you can strain and brake out of restraints as any SCP. I dont mean to have any aggressive manner but I feel you did break a rule and it is valid the only reason I pushed for it is because you are staff and should know not to do that. If you deny this I can provide video evidence showing you did do this.

https://gyazo.com/ecfbdd1365fb64954edfaa9a1259c8a3 If needed this can be clarified as 096's face is the trigger for its rage if people see it.

https://gyazo.com/3c1ed33454dded3719c0e4c8c2151663 Please stop, SCP 096's face is the trigger for it to go into a rage, and they have to look at it for more than a few seconds in order for it to happen.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

Smoke did not know the rules clearly and I was not going to warn him, but tyler only warned him so smoke would be satisfied, I believe since I was there and I witnessed everything, this should be removed, since BOTH players were defiantly at fault. Smoke didn't know the rules clearly and was accusing Coco of something he was meant to do. (The cuffing part) 

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Changing to +Support I was told by a staff member that you had add to wait 5 minutes in between so that’s what I thought. I apologize but can you blame me for taking a staff members word on a rule. I’m new to SCP-RP and had just gotten access to 096 so I didn’t know everything Labout it. Although as ANY scp you break out of restrains doesn’t matter if it’s docile or not. 096 is described by the MOTD as aggressive and gets mad from looking at ANY part of its body for a few seconds I feel since he has no other warns and Ian a good staff member it should be removed. But are you allowed to cuff and bag 096 without rolling or doing /me bags head?

Edited by Smoke

You are supposed to RP placing the bag over the head by typing, "/me Places bag over head", however, you don't necessarily need to do it to cuff 096. Putting the bad over the head prevents anyone else from seeing 096's face. If there isn't a bag and someone sees its face, 096 could get enraged again and start attacking.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Dude this cut dry and clear

This ain’t even an. Damn rule!

and  asking after a cleared sit and or spamming  for sits after an admin cleared it against especially seniority I'm pretty sure is breaking rules of the handbook/SOP no? If that's what happened

(someone tellme if it isn't)

It's CLEAR that smoke didn't know the rules of 096 while playing 096

And pressured an admin into a warning. Against another.

Ridicule I guess but an admin/moderator or a mediator shouldn’t be biased or pressed or such has failed at the job. I urge you Tyler to not fall to others yelling demands

personally on Police RP have I seen admins warn for Pressure and Friends.

but you are young and with time you’ll gain experience ever so much wisdom

sorry if I seemed rude im trying my best to fix my Abrasvie Personality 

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

14 hours ago, Smoke said:

Changing to +Support I was told by a staff member that you had add to wait 5 minutes in between so that’s what I thought. I apologize but can you blame me for taking a staff members word on a rule. I’m new to SCP-RP and had just gotten access to 096 so I didn’t know everything Labout it. Although as ANY scp you break out of restrains doesn’t matter if it’s docile or not. 096 is described by the MOTD as aggressive and gets mad from looking at ANY part of its body for a few seconds I feel since he has no other warns and Ian a good staff member it should be removed. But are you allowed to cuff and bag 096 without rolling or doing /me bags head?

Its not looking at any part of his body. Its only his face. We have it for a 3 second time of them looking at your face.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager
On 2/25/2019 at 9:21 PM, Smoke said:

Also if you're staff shouldn't you know Moderators can't warn Senior Moderators?

It sates it in the Staff Handbook.

I dont understand why people are still saying that YOU NEED TO BE LOOKED IN FACE "

A keter class SCP. SCP-096 is extremely violent and resembles a slim, humanoid figure. It gets very agitated when someone  looks directly at it in close range. Furthermore, it will is incredibly fast, making it the perfect killing machine.                          

Can only attack when it is looked at for more than a few seconds.                                                                                                                         

Can only run (Shift) if they are looked at. Otherwise you should walk normally using Alt-Walk.                                                                                                                                                                                

Bursts of violence should last no longer than five minutes."

It clearly states when its looked at IT DOES NOT SPECIFY WHERE do not make up rules.

https://youtu.be/6t__HhCnxFE - Tell me that is allowed

"You are allowed to restrain SCPs, but they are free to attempt and break out. " That is also quoted from the MOTD

Co Co you were wrong about that rule : /

About me "clearly" not knowing the rules, I was told there was a timer by staff so I believed it I later found out it wasnt a rule but the warn was because of what he did in that video. Restraining me and blindfolding me without rolling or anything. I seemed to know that its not FailRP for a SCP to break out of restrains but again I dont know the rules right?

Sorry for the aggressive manner I am getting a little bit frustrated

Edited by Smoke

• Manager
24 minutes ago, Smoke said:

I dont understand why people are still saying that YOU NEED TO BE LOOKED IN FACE "

A keter class SCP. SCP-096 is extremely violent and resembles a slim, humanoid figure. It gets very agitated when someone  looks directly at it in close range. Furthermore, it will is incredibly fast, making it the perfect killing machine.                          

Can only run (Shift) if they are looked at. Otherwise you should walk normally using Alt-Walk.                                                                                                                                                                                

It clearly states when its looked at IT DOES NOT SPECIFY WHERE do not make up rules.

"You are allowed to restrain SCPs, but they are free to attempt and break out. " That is also quoted from the MOTD

About me "clearly" not knowing the rules, I was told there was a timer by staff so I believed it I later found out it wasnt a rule but the warn was because of what he did in that video. Restraining me and blindfolding me without rolling or anything. I seemed to know that its not FailRP for a SCP to break out of restrains but again I dont know the rules right?

SCP 096 is Eluclid. http://prntscr.com/mr2zkb Description ingame is messed up

Tyler is a Mod Coco is a SNR mod don't you get it?

Edited by Nimo

44 minutes ago, Smoke said:

See now that's the thing, you actually should have gotten warned, when 096 has either a bag over his head or blindfolded when cuffed, he is PASSIVE, not trying to break out. Coco is right, you should not have tried to break out at ALL. I was even told this by th3 himself

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

I pulled a direct quote from the MOTD saying all SCPs can break out of restrains... how do you still not understand? I would take the MOTD saying that it is keter over whatever that screenshot was btw. Also Nimo even though Tyler was a mod he can still decide weather or not Co Co gets warned but he needs to get a Super Admin+ to get permission to warn him I forgot about that

Edited by Smoke

1 minute ago, Smoke said:

I pulled a direct quote from the MOTD saying all SCPs can break out of restrains... how do you still not understand? I would take the MOTD saying that it is keter over whatever that screenshot was btw. Also Nimo even though Tyler was a mod he can still decide weather or not Co Co gets warned but he needs to get a Super Admin+ to get permission to warn him I forgot about that

It might say that in the MOTD yes, but that MOTD is heavily outdated, and yeah it might say you can attempt to break out, but if you did indeed know the 096 lore, you would understand that it has to be look directly in the face for a few seconds, if that is not happening and you do bag him, he is passive since you're not looking directly at him, as I said, the MOTD is very lit dated and the SMT will be working on fixing soon, said so in the last staff meeting, so indeed I have a feeling this will be more clarified to the newer and not so understanding players.

1 minute ago, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

It might say that in the MOTD yes, but that MOTD is heavily outdated, and yeah it might say you can attempt to break out, but if you did indeed know the 096 lore, you would understand that it has to be look directly in the face for a few seconds, if that is not happening and you do bag him, he is passive since you're not looking directly at him, as I said, the MOTD is very lit dated and the SMT will be working on fixing soon, said so in the last staff meeting, so indeed I have a feeling this will be more clarified to the newer and not so understanding players.

Ok, again im new to SCP RP so I was just confused on why people were calling out rules and saying things that went against the MOTD hopefully that update comes soon

1 minute ago, Smoke said:

Ok, again im new to SCP RP so I was just confused on why people were calling out rules and saying things that went against the MOTD hopefully that update comes soon

I understand that, that's why I wasn't going to warn coco, but at the time you just seem not to have understood it totally, that's why I really want this update to come as soon as possible, really this whole thing is a mess.

1 hour ago, Knox said:

+/- 

The normal rule is to /me Places Bag on 096 and then a roll battle would happen and who ever losses dies. 

Negative, rolls were made by the players l, it's not a rule and people tend to try to abuse it, I will say though that it's probably best they do roll just so it's not quote on quote power gaming.