Sr mod  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shoumd get?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Kade II

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Kade

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:38626776

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on gaming light for 2 weeks and a month on SCP-RP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about 2 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? about 2 months ago

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes, 60$

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope!

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yep, I have been watching it like a hawk!

13. Timezone: PST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Head Of Staff - Ingeous Admin - Blackbeard

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe my expertise in sits and administrative duties have evolved in the past month and i feel I am ready for the duties of Senior Moderator so i can help more around. I am a calm person who likes to talk to people, I am not bias and I understand the rules and I just don't enforce them, I go by them as well. I also feel like my abilities as a staff would help the staff team even more with the responsibilities of Senior Moderator, and i feel like i can live up to those while making the server more enjoyable to play on. I also just love the server and I wish to help it more because it has given me so much, and given me so many friends and so I want to help it as much as possible, and I feel like i can do that and even more to apply my skills and everything I have learned to the test towards making SCP-RP a better server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Try to calm them down and if they do not listen, gag them and try to explain why there were taken. If they leave at this point I would call LTAP and punish them to what i think is best. But if this does not work, then I will minge them and or ban them depending on what they were saying or what they were doing.

Edited by Kade the 2nd
Poll

- Support

Sorry man but I don't think you're ready for it.

- We just recently had an issue with you which I won't talk about since it's in a public place but if I'm asked to then I will

- No poll

- Wait a little bit longer so everything gets cleared up

- Also recently Accepted Staff report

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

2 hours ago, War Gamer said:

- Support

- We just recently had an issue with you which I won't talk about since it's in a public place but if I'm asked to then I will

- No poll

-/+ support

Kade, you’re a really nice guy, but you’ve had quite a lot of hiccups here. S. Mod is practically a trainee admin and at the time I don’t think you’re ready for the responsibilities or power that you get as an S. Mod. 

21 hours ago, October said:

-/+ support

Kade, you’re a really nice guy, but you’ve had quite a lot of hiccups here. S. Mod is practically a trainee admin and at the time I don’t think you’re ready for the responsibilities or power that you get as an S. Mod. 

On 2/25/2019 at 10:27 PM, War Gamer said:

- Support

- No poll

- Also recently Accepted Staff report

Sorry man not a good time to apply with the recent "issues" 

• Igneous changed the title to [SCP-RP] Kade II's Senior Moderator Application - Denied
  • Igneous locked this topic