Should I be FORECON   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see me as FORECON

• Yes
    • No

1.What Is Your In-game Name: USMC MARSOC MAJ Star

2.What Is Your current Rank?(2LT+):MAJ

3. Are you MARSOC?: Yes

4.Who Would Like To See You As FORECON?(2 Officer, 1 FORECON, ) : 1LT Jack, USAF 2LT Jet

5.Why Should We Trust You With Being a FORECON?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): You should trust Me as a FORECON member because i have alot of Experience with Special Ops and Special Forces so i can help lead my squad to the most efficient way of victory

6.Why Do You Want To Be FORECON (100 Words Min):I want to be FORECON because I think that i will be a big help to the Force. I know i have had some up and downs sometimes having to leave but i am committed to being the best solider and leading everyone to be able to win. I will do whatever it takes to help the US become the Dominant Force in the World. FORECON would be a big help in proving myself again to our new BG and be able to actually leave a mark on Marines. I plan to stay awhile and hopefully make it farther than i did last time and make a big impact in the MilRP

7.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): I can be on everyday for at least 4 hours depending on time

8.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?: I believe myself to be

9.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns):  1 warn from a longtime ago but 0 active warnings

10.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied): No

11.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your teammates  in any way necessary? Yes, Always

Edited by VCMDR Star
  • Like 1

Who told you to apply for FORECON? And it might be me but I haven't seen you on lately so I suggest you wait as you came back to bring up the activity before applying for FORECON.

4.Who Would Like To See You As FORECON?(2 Officer, 1 FORECON, ) : 1LT Jack, USAF 2LT Jet

?????

-support

inactive 

no forecon wants to see you 

not a great leader 

-1SG JAY

4 hours ago, jrandomthoughtYT said:

-support

inactive 

no forecon wants to see you 

not a great leader 

-1SG JAY

Forgot the FORECON officer thanks for reminding me J and I jsut got back so still trying to work on inactivity but thanks for reminding me. Getting to old for this ? will get fixed right away

• Like 1

If you “just got back”, don’t you think you should wait a bit before applying for advanced spec ops?

Edited by Androntel
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Androntel said:

If you “just got back”, don’t you think you should wait a bit before applying for advanced spec ops?

That's what I'm saying.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, SyN said:

4.Who Would Like To See You As FORECON?(2 Officer, 1 FORECON, ) : 1LT Jack, USAF 2LT Jet

?????

Clearly your inactive if you don't know who I am and you never see me on. Im on at least once a day

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Brandon0623 said:

That's what I'm saying.

Then again he was in it before and thrived.

1 hour ago, Jet TZ said:

Clearly your inactive if you don't know who I am and you never see me on. Im on at least once a day

Yes but he usually comes on at different times due to school and his time zone.

So it says a FORECON officer but in the FORECON roster it says that there are none and I can’t ask any of the vcmdrs seeing as they accept the application so I’m kind of in a predicament ?

• Like 1

Its not a FORECON officer its just a member of FORECON that is not a VCRMD+

1 hour ago, VCMDR Star said:

So it says a FORECON officer but in the FORECON roster it says that there are none and I can’t ask any of the vcmdrs seeing as they accept the application so I’m kind of in a predicament ?

• Sad 1

-support 

Disrespectful

Immature

just got back

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, InFurno316 said:

Then again he was in it before and thrived.

Yes but he usually comes on at different times due to school and his time zone.

I know that but I'm saying he should be giving time to bring activity up before applying that's what me and Androntel are suggesting.

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2019 at 2:50 PM, SyN said:

?????

wdym?

Posted (edited)

Denied

Due to not enough support from the community and you have been inactive a little bit.

Reapply in two weeks.

Edited by Brandon0623