To be Staff?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Cody James, DOC Dept Warden Cody, 
  2. What is your steam name?: Cozz

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:86546740

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

1. Yes, plenty. I have been on Gmod for about 4 Years now, I have over 5000 Hours in game. I have hosted my own servers, in fact, I was one of the Orginal Police RP servers after Hammerfall which was the Only Police RP server about 2 years back. I became staff on their about 2 weeks after playing and decided I like RP game modes better than any other game mode. After HammerFall went down I decided to sit down and try to attempt to do what they did, I managed to do that successfully, keep in mind that I have hosted about 3 Servers running DarkRP and this was the first custom game mode I coded, so I got everybody from HammerFall who played PRP actively. It was a success, wasn't a big community but all of the slots were filled each day, minus about 2 days a week. Everything was going well until I accidentally gave access to the wrong person and my files were stolen and used by a way bigger community so my server died. This was all back when NutScript was used for hosting PoliceRP instead of basing it off of DarkRP. I have successfully managed and hosted all in total about 4 Successful servers, meaning I had a player base. So I have plenty of experience with handling people.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/26/18

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1/1/2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1612510161 *This is from the 2nd, but I cannot launch my game right now due to I'm on a laptop at the moment, but I can assure I have 0 Warns*

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

1. I believe I deserve a chance at Trail Moderator on PoliceRP because, I find it at times when I am on, usually late nights that there is little to no staff on with a decent amount of players on, I have ran into this several times. I also feel I would be a great addition to the staff team for the amount of time I spend on the server, I always clock in a decent amount of time during the weeks, which is when I can mainly play due to my weekends being mostly busy. I'm also out of school, therefore, I can be on at late nights when some of the other staff have to go to sleep. I'm top notch with my roleplay, with the amount of experience I have under my belt with RP servers I would like to believe I'm one of the Top Notch RPr's on the server, excluding Gray as nobody knows when he is out of RP.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

1. The first thing I would do in a situation like this is bring the person away, to mostly prevent what the person may be doing at the time and to see the current state of what the player was involved in *Ex gun in hand*. I would then check the logs to see what the player has been doing in terms of the report, I would then proceed to ask the person what was the cause of them MassRDMing and explain what the server is about, and the reason why I brought them. If they would start to curse at me I would give them a chance to stop while still in the sit before gaging them as they may be frustrated at the moment. After trying to De-Escalate the situation I would then !gag them if they continued disrespecting me, after this, I would warn the person for the following "MassRDM, NCWS, NITRP - Appeal at Gaminglight.com", I would then ask a higher up with the powers to give them the appropriate !minge of 10600, 10000 for MassRDM and 600 for Disrespect x2.

+Support

Great application

DOC High Command — works hard, is active and mature

Very nice guy to talk to

Deserves TMOD. Good luck Cody.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-Pretty active

- we need more staff! 

-app pretty good

-question 15 is pretty good 

-deserves a shot as staff! 

good luck! 

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

• Fame locked this topic