State Police Colonel Vote

PAPA

Preferred State Colonel Vote  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be the new state police colonel? Please full think through your final decision)

This is A vote for who people prefer to be the new state colonel. PLEASE only vote if you are apart of the Rockford state police department. Please fully think through what you place as your final vote, thank you. (Post deleted and posted again since there was suspicion that people outside the department were voting)

Ghostly is my pick He is the most fit candidate for Colonel.  He is on the server all the time.  Whenever he is on he is as helpful as he can be.  If he isn’t on the server, he will be in TeamSpeak there to answer any questions sent his way.  He always had a great aditude.  Ghostly is also a great leader.  He enforced all state rules and makes sure his troopers are fit for their jobs.  He is also one of the most mature people on the server.  He has been around for a while and knows the whole community.  Overall, I feel ghostly would be an excellent state COL and is fit for the job.

Edited by PXRPs

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

16 minutes ago, SYKE said:

This is A vote for who people prefer to be the new state colonel. PLEASE only vote if you are apart of the Rockford state police department. Please fully think through what you place as your final vote, thank you. (Post deleted and posted again since there was suspicion that people outside the department were voting)

I feel emmu is the best fit for colonel since he has done way too many things that have benefited this department. He has made the website, he has made the rosters, helped create our SOP”s,he created the whole discord, and is simply just someone who has helped people with issues whenever he could. He is also on literally everyday and is always there to help even when he is at school or anywhere else. He is always on teamspeak and discord when he can’t play the game just so he can help people. In reality I think we will benefit from emmu being colonel in many ways and for the main one being that he is the most active person almost the most active in the department. And we can benefit in many other way being that he has experience working under pressure being he is low command in other departments as well, he has a great communication with the department itself, and for the convenience that he knows exactly how to work with the website and fix all the things he needs to. All in all I believe without A doubt in my mind that emmu should become our new colonel.

Ghostly for Colonel

Active, hardworking, serious minded when need be. Leads DOC and has done a great job. Good luck @GhostlyNinjaDude

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

why cant other people vote for a new COL as well? not just state would be affected by a new Colonel, people who want to join would want some input, people who work with state would want some input, etc.

Also, im pretty sure Snar & SMT would decide a new State Col.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

37 minutes ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

why cant other people vote for a new COL as well? not just state would be affected by a new Colonel, people who want to join would want some input, people who work with state would want some input, etc.

Also, im pretty sure Snar & SMT would decide a new State Col.

Fame said he was gonna pick the next Colonel this week.

Also I agree with your statement. People should be allowed to vote outside of state but also this is an unofficial poll.