th3's Head Admin Application- Accepted

th3

Should th3 be promoted to Head Admin?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should th3 be promoted to Head Admin on SCPRP?

• Yes-Please post why
    • No-Please post why

What is your in-game name?: 

th3

What is your steam name?: 

[GL]th3[SCP]

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:170490584

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

My only Gmod staffing experience has been with Gaminglight, it started October 2017 when I was a Donor moderator. I stayed as a Moderator after 30 days until January 12th 2018. Then I quit and came back in February and stayed as a Staff member until I transfered at the Rank of Admin to ImperialRP. In November 2018 I came back and have remained staff on GL's SCPRP server since.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 

September 18th, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? 

September 18th, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Super Admin

How many warns do you have on the server?

2, both from myself

Have you donated?

600 dollars roughly.

What rank are you applying for?

Head Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

Nope!

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/ You will be tested on it:

I have read the guidelines multiple times!

Timezone: 

Central Standard Timezone

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Manager- Eman, Igneous
 Head of Staff- Fame
Head Admin- Rhenic, Invaliff, GuyScience
Superadmin- Jeffe, Willy, Borith, Stormzz, Felix, Gamikzone

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I am ready to become a member of SMT as a Head Admin for a few distinct reasons. This marks the 103rd day I have been a staff member on SCPRP. Over this time I have developed my staffing skills and establishing myself as a trusted member of the server and community. 

A main reason why I think I am ready to be a Head admin is due to my accessibility. I am almost constantly available either through the forums, TeamSpeak, or discord and answer any questions/reports/issues on the server that regular players or staff inform me about. This means that any staff members who are unable to handle a situation or issue the correct punishment are almost always able to reach me through the mentioned platforms. Also on these platforms I have been extremely active and helpful to any player who asks a question or needs assistance in one way or another from a staff member. I think this helps show that I am more than active enough and easy to reach by regular players and other staff members. 

The second reason why I think I am ready to be a Head admin is my ability to administrate a sit on the server and come to a fair solution to solve a issue between players. I do not want to pull my own chain but in my almost 4 months as a staff member on SCPRP I have not had a single staff report and all warn appeals have been resolved with the player who was appealing the warn coming away with an understanding of the rules that they broke and how to avoid breaking them in the future. Also I am able to easily come to an appropriate conclusion with ban's and have gone back and lowered bans/minges I either gave too much for or readjusted to fit the exact warn they broke. This helps show that I can be trusted to not abuse and am able to effectively use my powers in a fair and impartial manner. 

Another reason why I think I am ready to be promoted to Head Admin is because of my ability to answer other peoples questions, let they be staff or regular players. Every day when I am on, I handle a multitude of questions from staff who want clarification on rules, punishments, and bugs with such things like keycard scanners (lol). I also sort issues between staff and regular players who are arguing about either sits, in character situations, or situations where a staff member may have overstepped their bounds. I think this is important to include as it shows that I help other staff members and players with the mentioned issues and am able to fix issues on the server effectively and help staff members with any questions they have. 

Overall I think I am ready to become SCPRP's next Head Admin due to my ability to administrate fairly, build relationships with players on the server, guide staff and ensure people have a great time while playing on SCPRP. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin if sit all they do is curse at you?

When I bring them I would calmly attempt to talk to them about what exactly they were doing. If they continued to curse I would warn them that I would gag them if they continued to scream/curse at me. If they ignored my warning then I would gag them and proceed to let them know that they cant use voice chat and I would proceed with talking. After they were gagged and I explained why they were in a sit with my, I would let them know they were going to be stripped so there wouldnt be an issue with possible rdm in a staff sit. Right after this I would bring the people the player RDM'd and proceed to the staff sit. Near the end of the sit when I finished and sent the involved players back, I would warn the player for MRDM/FailRP/NITRP and I would see how many warns he had for any Failrp or RDM/MRDM and if he hit the minimum amount of warns i would add those recommend minge times to his total for the Mass RDM. Then I would minge them for the recommended time and remind them to check the rules at f1 to make sure he doesnt break them again. An example would be if he had 2 warns for FailRP and at least 1 warn for RDM, I would add 480 seconds to the 10,000 seconds for Mass RDM. I then would remind them again to press f1 to view the rules while they were minged and say "Have a nice day." as I leave them minged.

I want to thank you for reading all of this and please leave your honest opinion below and vote in the poll above. Thanks again! ?

Edited by th3
  • Like 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

th3 is quiet literally one of the most hard working Staff members in Gaminglight. He's such a great guy, he knows all the rules for the Forums, Teamspeak and SCP-RP. I can't think of anyone better to be Head Admin. He's active, mature, takes his role as Super Admin seriously, and friendly to everyone he meets. He without a doubt is ready to be Head Admin. Nothing but a +Support from me.

Good luck! -Ghostly ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

th3 is quiet literally one of the most hard working Staff members in Gaminglight. He's such a great guy, he knows all the rules for the Forums, Teamspeak and SCP-RP. I can't think of anyone better to be Head Admin. He's active, mature, takes his role as Super Admin seriously, and friendly to everyone he meets. He without a doubt is ready to be Head Admin. Nothing but a +Support from me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

+support

• Like 1

Massive +support for my boy Th3. 

Youre one of the most active and friendliest members of our staff team. 

Youve proven yourself over time 

Over all, I think promoting you to HA would be a great decision. (You snacc ❤️

2 hours ago, th3 said:

2, both from myself

Also damn, warning yourself. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

If I were to type out my reasoning, it would be even longer than ghostlys. 

You are active, mature, friendly, kind, hard-working, so talented at punishing yourself! Dont worrry, I didnt forget when you banned yourself xD

PLEASEEE TH3 IS THE MOST HARD WORKING SA ON SCPRP AND POSSIBLY ALL SERVERS! 

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Manager
6 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

I've known Th3 since he was a Donor Mod

Edited by Nimo
  • Laughing 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Like 1

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

+Support

Good luck! -Jet ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 1

+Support

Th3 listens, he WILL be a great Head Admin just because he has the time to stop what he is doing and listen to anyone, what some SMT lack.

All the stuff th3 does is for the server, th3 has done nothing to harm any server in any way.

Th3 is a hard working individual and does so much for us, the countless keypad fixes, text screen issues that are finally fixed, and so much more.

Th3 knows how the server operates and what the future is for the server, I know that th3 will only do what is best for the server

Honestly th3 has to be one of the best people I have met.

~SCP-RP ETL/Admin Kade

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeeptin said:

SMT positions usually aren't applied for.

Well its the first for scp-rp. Also

9 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Good luck! -chief ❤️❤️❤️ 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Kade said:

+Support

Th3 listens, he WILL be a great Head Admin just because he has the time to stop what he is doing and listen to anyone, what some SMT lack.

All the stuff th3 does is for the server, th3 has done nothing to harm any server in any way.

Th3 is a hard working individual and does so much for us, the countless keypad fixes, text screen issues that are finally fixed, and so much more.

Th3 knows how the server operates and what the future is for the server, I know that th3 will only do what is best for the server

Honestly th3 has to be one of the best people I have met.

~SCP-RP ETL/Admin Kade

Super Mega +Support

The is a great guy all around, both in the staff team and as a friend, he is always working to make sure that everything is run smoothly and everyone helps out and knows what they need to do. He also has amazing work ethic and does everything thing he can to help out for the server, such as his keycard guide for the doors.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Good luck! -China from CWRP ❤️❤️❤️ 

Deserves it, so I better see carpenter and igneous ACCEPT it soon

14 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

15 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

16 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

+Support, Hell yea.