th3's Head Admin Application- Accepted

th3

Should th3 be promoted to Head Admin?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should th3 be promoted to Head Admin on SCPRP?

• Yes-Please post why
    • No-Please post why

5 minutes ago, Mr.HammerHead said:

One word...

+SUPPORT!

*puts on nerd glasses* HMPH excuse me buckaroo but that was 3 words sonny! See me after school and we'll get this all settled real dandy!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

21 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

th3 is quiet literally one of the most hard working Staff members in Gaminglight. He's such a great guy, he knows all the rules for the Forums, Teamspeak and SCP-RP. I can't think of anyone better to be Head Admin. He's active, mature, takes his role as Super Admin seriously, and friendly to everyone he meets. He without a doubt is ready to be Head Admin. Nothing but a +Support from me.

Good luck! -Ghostly ❤️❤️❤️ 

Hello SCP RP community,

The individual applying for the rank of head admin is definately garnered extreme support and for various reasons:

- Professional Staff - He takes his job seriously and is always professional with players and situations.

- Friendly and Helpful - He is friendly to everyone and is helpful with numerous issues and is willing to take the time to handle them

- Great Leadership Qualities - He is not only respectful but exudes great leadership qualities as a part of junior management including mentoring skills to newer staff and helping with events but takes responsibility and accountability for actions taken.

Experienced - Has great experience with Gaminglight. Has been a staff member numerous times and been on good measure every time. Understands how the servers run and where they want and should be going.

Overall, these qualities would make him a great candidate to join the SCPRP Senior Management Team as a Head Admin. This application has my full +Support

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello SCP RP community,

The individual applying for the rank of head admin is definately garnered extreme support and for various reasons:

- Professional Staff - He takes his job seriously and is always professional with players and situations.

- Friendly and Helpful - He is friendly to everyone and is helpful with numerous issues and is willing to take the time to handle them

- Great Leadership Qualities - He is not only respectful but exudes great leadership qualities as a part of junior management including mentoring skills to newer staff and helping with events but takes responsibility and accountability for actions taken.

Experienced - Has great experience with Gaminglight. Has been a staff member numerous times and been on good measure every time. Understands how the servers run and where they want and should be going.

Overall, these qualities would make him a great candidate to join the SCPRP Senior Management Team as a Head Admin. This application has my full +Support

Th3 big fun.

- Great person

- Very very responsible

- Great person

- Always been there when he is needed

- Great person

Ok but seriously, Th3 has ALWAYS been the best, he has been by my side since the start and I have learned a lot from him.

Massive +Support

He learns more from me though because         I AM his tearcher after all..

Best of luck Th3!

BTW Great person

On 2/25/2019 at 12:54 AM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

th3 is quiet literally one of the most hard working Staff members in Gaminglight. He's such a great guy, he knows all the rules for the Forums, Teamspeak and SCP-RP. I can't think of anyone better to be Head Admin. He's active, mature, takes his role as Super Admin seriously, and friendly to everyone he meets. He without a doubt is ready to be Head Admin. Nothing but a +Support from me.

+Support

Major +support
Really nice guy and a good friend, great staff ❤️

lol, lmao even

+support

Kind, hardworking, has helped me so much. Really deserves it.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

a HUGE +SUPPORT
He was the kindest and most honest person i have ever spoke to. When i was staff on SCPRP he helped me so much to learn the ropes. Out of anyone who deserves HA its Th3. He is mature in every situation and knows when to have a laugh. He is a great person and a admirable staff member.

GOOD LOOK TH3

+ Support

Was that font size obnoxious enough? ?

For real, Th3 defiantly deserves to have an SMT position. I am absolutely confident that he will uphold the rank with the composure and maturity required for any head admin+. I have known him for over a year and he has all of the experience required; admin on policeRP (along side me :D), admin on CWRP, and of course SA on SCPRP. There was a reason I promoted you to SA, your interests truly are in favor of the server. I know it is very unconventional for an HA to be accepted via an application, but I guarantee that the SMT/EMT will not regret it. 

Its pretty crazy, I still remember when you were a mod with me @th3

Good luck to you! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 2/24/2019 at 11:54 PM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

I can't come up with any words for you TH3

Ghostly sums it up for me.

On 2/27/2019 at 12:31 PM, rhys.smith14 said:

a HUGE +SUPPORT
He was the kindest and most honest person i have ever spoke to. When i was staff on SCPRP he helped me so much to learn the ropes. Out of anyone who deserves HA its Th3. He is mature in every situation and knows when to have a laugh. He is a great person and a admirable staff member.

GOOD LOOK TH3

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Good luck! -The Gaming Goat (Ghostly typed this) ❤️❤️❤️ 

+Support

+Support

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!