D class NLR

Spookie Ghostie

I feel like the security are getting horribly killed in D block Riots and honestly its depressing to see I've seen 2 higher ups just say I'm done and leave because of the OP weapons like the wrenches and knives the D class have. As a Security myself I can also say that this needs to stop my solution to this is the NLR.

I feel like the D class scavenger, Pro, and  Expert all have really good weapons that they spawn with and because they don't have NLR they can just keep running up to the Security and one shot them, I think instead of changing the weapons they spawn with we limit the spawn rate so its easier to stop minge Class D and so on. The reason I didn't mention the D class Brawler and Supplier also the D class in general is mainly because the D Class brawler can easily be gunned down by enough security same with the Supplier and Normal D class, The Reason the Supplier shouldn't have NLR is because they can really do that much and are almost like the D class,

The Reason the Normal D class shouldn't have NLR is because it is mainly comprised of new players  who haven't joined the forums I also don't think that many people take the time to read the Rules, the other reason is because its the most wide spread class but they aren't very powerful which is a good thing because it will be easier to stop the Riots and make the game more fun because every D class doesn't have a weapon that will instantly kill you.

an example would be the Wall mart Rebellion how because of it D class got to HCZ and some parts of EZ, they also came up the elevator in huge packs and were able to break through a line of about 5 to 8 security and a few MTF which in my opinion shouldn't happen.

If D class do break NLR they should follow this as punishment 

1st. time breaking NLR - A verbal warning (to not be harsh for people who didn't get the memo)

2nd time- A warning 

3rd time a demotion or ban from the Class

I personally many people will agree with me on this and it should be added

-A fellow Security Spookie

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
To add the reason not to punish some D class for NLR

+/- support

To my knowledge, the rules are supposed to apply to everyone. D-bois still have to follow the rules on NLR. You shouldn’t be exempt just because you’re knew. I’m pretty sure that this rule was already in effect but it was left unenforced.   

Edited by October

50 minutes ago, October said:

+/- support

To my knowledge, the rules are supposed to apply to everyone. D-bois still have to follow the rules on NLR. You shouldn’t be exempt just because you’re knew. I’m pretty sure that this rule was already in effect but it was left unenforced.   

+support

As research this would be great!

Also October, they don’t have to follow NLR, to my knowledge

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

-/+ Support

As a security I support this.

But a bunch of people would break this as security does, but due to the amount of d class at a time it would be insane for admins and there would at least 3 tickets at a time of people complaining about breaking NLR so this is where I dont support this.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

Hello Spookie,

As a fellow security officer, I understand the frustration of having 2-3 D class rush up, kill 2 people and then die only to have them come back up and do the same thing while those security members are forced to sit back for 3 mins unable to help. But honestly the primary issue with the current system is that D class have no NLR while Security does even while in D block. While this makes sense from a balance perspective, it becomes problematic when you have 6 security and 10+ D class. 

I think the easiest way to resolve this issue would just be to remove security NLR while they are in the D block area so that people can’t just rush up, kill 2-3 guards, respawn and kill 2-3 more guards while those others are unable to help. Because putting the NLR on only the weaponized D classes doesn’t stop them from bullrushing the door when security is busy with the D class with melee weapons. 

+/- SUPPORT

+SUPPORT ON SECURITY SIDE:

-Will stop Chaos

-Redo rules

-Will be hard to enforce but can happen

-SUPPORT ON STAFF SIDE:

-Hard for staff to know where a d class died

-Was a rule before but D Bois are usually mingy so this would be warnfest

FINAL VERDICT:

Remove Security NLR for those Security guarding D Block would be easier

Hello Bigjohnny,

Its not realistic for you guys at all to be able to rush us with wrenches/knives and expect to get past fully armed security forces with assault weaponry. If you are a D class, your supposed to be at an disadvantage, your not SUPPOSED to get past security without it being intensely hard. The main issue is the weapon pack we're using is really sucky and the damage was set to 0.25 nerfing the hell out of ranged weaponry while letting melee weapons get way too close.

Edited by Matricies

How bout this. I can talk to carp about stuff. For example that if the are 10-15 dclass on. There is nlr 16+ only lt+ can have no nlr. Etc

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- Support

Recently there is a gensec post requesting that security don’t  get NLR and I feel if the ClassD had NLR it would make it much harder on researchers, I also feel if security don’t have NLR than ClassD should also not have to receive NLR it’s extremely unfair on the people that ONLY rp as ClassD. 

If ClassD get NLR I think they should atleast be able to stand in the line but they are not allowed to attack/escape.