40+ Warns Suggestion

Felix

What you want to see? - I want to see that Superadmins+ can perma ban for someone having 40+warns. Right now its manager+ and I see no need in it being that high and I feel superadmins are trusted enough to know if they need a ban

Why should we add it? - You should add it because the manager isnt on that much and we have a lot of people with 40+warns

What are the advantages of having this? - The minges will be taken care of and we dont have to bug the manager about it

Who is it mainly for? - SA+

Links to any content -  N/A

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+Support

When we have minges running around with 40+ warns constantly and to get a manager to perma ban someone takes times

I feel Super Admins are very trusted staff members and are JMT and I feel that they should be able to issue those types of bans

Sueradmins are also in game more commonly than SMT so it would make it easier

3 minutes ago, Smoke said:

+Support

When we have minges running around with 40+ warns constantly and to get a manager to perma ban someone takes times

I feel Super Admins are very trusted staff members and are JMT and I feel that they should be able to issue those types of bans

16 minutes ago, Smoke said:

+Support

2 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

^^

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

PoliceRP Manager

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

6 hours ago, PXRPs said:

+Support

Helps Reduce number of minges

+support

JMT are trusted members of the staffing team and the community and definitely should give perma bans out as many super admins are online when a manager isn't, if not then any smt member should be able to

Edited by [GL] Phill

That bald Aussie Guy

8 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

can we make this for all servers?

12 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 2/24/2019 at 1:14 PM, Smoke said:

+Support

• Fame locked this topic