Advanced Medic Mod - Denied

kyle watson

What you want to see? -  Advanced Medic Mod

Why should we add it? -  Because it will increase role play and we will have a chance to use the hospital properly.

What are the advantages of having this? - Increased role play

More realism

Lots of people want it added in 

Ambulance will be useful for transport whilst the Tahoe and Dodge And Taurus can be used for quick response

Gives a lot of different roles for example paramedics can use the ambulance for transport whilst command use the Quick Response cars for First Response and stabalise the victim, it would also give more injury's so if you drop from a high place you fracture your leg so you are slower and can bleed out if shot. so it would help all department by if there is a shootout and government loose the suspects could still bleed out.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS but also Tac Teams and government jobs

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4403

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1112537374&searchtext=Advanced+Medic+Mod

medic mod thing.webp

018cecc7efd21e783aaa9d46a904c2d3.webp

+Support

- Adds alot of RP

- Makes some situations easier to handle for specific injuries

- Would be a great thing to have.

EMS Deputy Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

22 minutes ago, arollin96227 said:

Huge + Support

- Adds a ton of RP

- Makes Situations funner

- Easier to handle specific injuries

- Great to have

EMS Assistant Chief Alex C3 / PD Captain 1L53 / SWAT Sergeant XS5

would be so much more fun more realistic and would stop people running after revives

+Support

Despite this being denied in the past, this is what EMS desperately needs to bring it back to life. We now have command that will be willing to write an SOP for this, and help create guidelines. Everyone talks ablut EMS being inactive, but the reason we are inactive is because theres nothing to do other than click on dead bodies. Hopefully this gets accepted as it will increase RP, increase activity, and increase EMS’s reputation. Thank you. ? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Despite this being denied in the past, this is what EMS desperately needs to bring it back to life. We now have command that will be willing to write an SOP for this, and help create guidelines. Everyone talks ablut EMS being inactive, but the reason we are inactive is because theres nothing to do other than click on dead bodies. Hopefully this gets accepted as it will increase RP, increase activity, and increase EMS’s reputation. Thank you. ? 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

1 hour ago, arollin96227 said:

Huge + Support

- Adds a ton of RP

- Makes Situations funner

- Easier to handle specific injuries

- Great to have

EMS Assistant Chief Alex C3 / PD Captain 1L53 / SWAT Sergeant XS5

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

4 minutes ago, kyle watson said:

There would be timer which is customisable  then you can respawn 

My main concern is with the passive type of injuries such as people jumping and taking more than just a set amount of fall damage, such as broken ankles

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Manager

What people don't understand is this has been suggested in the past and has been denied everytime. 1 Reason lag with all the addons it WILL lag the server. Also with all the people online it cause terrible lag.

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 minute ago, th3 said:

My main concern is with the passive type of injuries such as people jumping and taking more than just a set amount of fall damage, such as broken ankles

Like i stated everything is customisable so fall damage, bleed out time, how much damage you can take before a fracture etc.

Just now, kyle watson said:

Like i stated everything is customisable so fall damage, bleed out time, how much damage you can take before a fracture etc.

How would they heal themselves if there are no ems online during the wee hours of the morning

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 minutes ago, Nimo said:

What people don't understand is this has been suggested in the past and has been denied everytime. 1 Reason lag with all the addons it WILL lag the server. Also with all the people online it cause terrible lag.

-Support

I have played and been a developer on many servers and i have never seen this addon cause are large lag spike.

• Manager

I have played and been a developer on many servers and i have never seen this addon cause are large lag spike.

Well did your server have a lot of addons and players? Probably not.

Just now, th3 said:

How would they heal themselves if there are no ems online during the wee hours of the morning

There is a terminal in the addon where you can purchase everything and if you watch the video attached you will get a better idea of how it can work when no EMS are on 

• Manager

There is a terminal in the addon where you can purchase everything and if you watch the video attached you will get a better idea of how it can work when no EMS are on 

I already saw the video. With the blood effects at other things that will cause lag.

7 minutes ago, Nimo said:

Well did your server have a lot of addons and players? Probably not.

It wasn’t my server but yes it had 32 addons in total and a average player count of 55 people on

6 minutes ago, Nimo said:

I already saw the video. With the blood effects at other things that will cause lag.

Like i said i have never had a problem with lag from this addon. You can also remove some of the stuff that is not required like the morphine and poison and the antidote.

Edited by kyle watson