My Dearest Apologies

Rhys

Hello members of gaminglight. I would like to start this of firstly publicly apologizing to Alex. He has done so much for EMS and i took that for granted when i should of appreciated what he has done for the department. I would like to say sorry to the who community for the stress i have caused due to my lapse in judgement. From now on big decisions will be more thoughtful and not out of anger. Again i want to say sorry to Alex again for demoting him for things he shouldn't of been demoted for. I want to thank @Mjay1808For convincing me and showing me the mistakes i have made. As you can see Alex is now back and he will be here to stay. I'm going to be working on my relationship with Alex so we have a active command and a command that gets along.

Moving on to the more positive stuff! The roster is packed full of active command which i am proud to see. I will be working on the head paramedics and below to make sure we can have active medics too. Also i have created a strawpoll to see if we want to add AMM (Advanced medic mod) Go Vote Here https://strawpoll.com/gyz1z3aa

Thanks for reading,
Your EMS Medical Chief Rhys

Edited by rhys.smith14

Honestly, I'm glad my speech help you become a better EMS High command and with the best for you and Alex. Also thanks for hearing me out and from here on out be all positivity and wish everyone the best in EMS. I'm here to help others that why im know as a nice person and will be talking to anybody about anything within gaminglight or outside gaminglight. I wish the best for EMS and any other department, ❤️

Love you, Rhys ❤️

Love you, Alex ❤️

Edited by Mjay1808
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mjay1808 said:

Honestly, I'm glad my speech help you become a better EMS High command and with the best for you and Alex. Also thanks for hearing me out and from here on out be all positivity and wish everyone the best in EMS. I'm here to help others that why im know as a nice person and will be talking to anybody about anything within gaminglight or outside gaminglight. I wish the best for EMS and any other department, ❤️

Love you, Rhys ❤️

Love you, Alex ❤️

Love you to MJay (No Homo)

This post shouldn't have needed to be posted, it's been less than a month since you've been made chief, and clearly some large mistakes have been made...but from that post i can tell your trying to recover and fix the mistakes, so thanks for giving Alex his position back.

• Like 1

Ex. Dep Comm

This takes fucking balls to own up to your mistake rhys. Honestly, that was a terrible descicion when you demoted Alex. But you just showed that you can be mature and smart, and those are perfect traits for those of a head of EMS. I am sorry for what I said to you when I was heated yesterday on discord, I hope you can forgive me as I have forgiven you. Thank you so much rhys, and I really appreciate the sincerity of this post. Love ya.

-HDFTO Deputy Timmemes D1

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

This takes fucking balls to own up to your mistake rhys. Honestly, that was a terrible descicion when you demoted Alex. But you just showed that you can be mature and smart, and those are perfect traits for those of a head of EMS. I am sorry for what I said to you when I was heated yesterday on discord, I hope you can forgive me as I have forgiven you. Thank you so much rhys, and I really appreciate the sincerity of this post. Love ya.

-HDFTO Deputy Timmemes D1

Thanks means alot!

On 2/24/2019 at 4:00 AM, Mjay1808 said:

Love you, Rhys ❤️

Love you, Alex ❤️

Love u homo 

On 2/24/2019 at 5:00 AM, Mjay1808 said:

Love you, Rhys ❤️

Love you, Alex ❤️