Kade Staff Report

BrycE ?

Your In-game: Bryce Sosa

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

The admin's name in-game: Kade

The admin's steam name (If you know it): unsure

What did the admin do: First part of video shows him playing as cafeteria worker (He was not on "Administrator,"  propblocking, and also spawning random bombs on the d boys that are in line, then using the excuse that its an event. He never announced anythign about an event or anything, there was WAY more bombs spawned than showed in the video, and also he often just abuses his powers and calls it an "event."
The second part of the video shows him no cliping out of a box (a box in which he was selling D boys weapons) to shoot somebody and no cliping back into the box. again he never announced the event

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Thats SMT discretion, i just believe that he should announce when he does an event, and do an actual event, him working as a cafeteria worker and spawning bombs on D boys is not RP at all.

Any extra information: Also, he used invisible props over at the cafeteria.
Edited by BrycE ?
  • Dislike 1

+Support

Repeatedly blowing up D Classes with dynamite is not a "event" it is abusive and nothing was announced your ruining RP.

Prop blocking door to Café

6:25, using staff powers and abusing to kill somebody. You were also RPing on the administration job.

He needs to be dealt with, this is something that should not he happening

Stuff like this is what drives new players away

Edited by Smoke

-Support

First off, he is allowed to block himself in ysing props. D bois arent supposed to be killing cafe workers. Pretty sure if this was a rule and admin wouldnt be breaking it.

Second: clearly neither you or smoke know anything about the lore. The “dynamite” was one of SCP 294’s drinks, AKA the “Vending Machine” scp. He is event team leader, therefore he is able to spawn that in. I dont onow why this is a staff report, clearly you dont know how SCPRP works...

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

@Timmemes 

Firstly, he never announces his events. Then he was dropping Tnt in a cafe without no one knowing it was an event because he again, never announced it. Thirdly, the last video clearly shows him noclipping to shoot someone thats RPing. So please dont tell me i don't know how SCPRP works, AND ALSO, Hes only an event team member, not the leader. ?

Edited by BrycE ?

Third: He was on the administration job. He was modeled as a chef. He dosnt need to advert any event or something like that when its that small. If anyone is interfering, theres nothing wrong with him noclipping out and killing him. HE IS EVENT TEAM. HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS WITH HIS EVENTS, AND SOMETHING THAT SMALL ISNT EVEN AN EVENT. HE USED HIS POWERS TO SPAWN IN SCP 294 TO RP AS A CHEF, AND THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH THAT!

3 minutes ago, BrycE ? said:

@Timmemes 

Firstly, he never announces his events. Then he was dropping Tnt in a cafe without no one knowing it was an event because he again, never announced it. Thirdly, the last video clearly shows him noclipping to shoot someone thats RPing. So please dont tell me i don't know how SCPRP works ?

Maybe if you werent too busy arguing, youd read what I said. IT IS IN RP FOR HIM TO BLOW YOU UP WITH TNT IF THE PLAYER ORDERED TNT FROM SCP 294

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

-Support

You were toxic in an admin sit which is bad,

i was doing an event while i can say it did not go to plan but still we already talked about that.

I never droped tnt my workers did because people asked for it.

Second: I was on adminstration.

Third: Prop blocking is allowed so you dont minge my event.

@Timmemes im not an event team leader im an event team member

1 minute ago, Timmemes said:

Third: He was on the administration job. He was modeled as a chef. He dosnt need to advert any event or something like that when its that small. If anyone is interfering, theres nothing wrong with him noclipping out and killing him. HE IS EVENT TEAM LEADER. HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS WITH HIS EVENTS, AND SOMETHING THAT SMALL ISNT EVEN AN EVENT. HE USED HIS POWERS TO SPAWN IN SCP 294 TO RP AS A CHEF, AND THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH THAT!

So you think noclipping mid RP, Blowing up random people for no reason, is ok?

Just now, Kade the 2nd said:

-Support

i was doing an event while i can say it did not go to plan but still we already talked about that.

Thought this was on Kade as in the admin kade... oops

spacer.png

Just now, Kade the 2nd said:

-Support

That wasn't an admin sit, i walked up to him and questioned him.

1 minute ago, Smoke said:

So you think noclipping mid RP, Blowing up random people for no reason, is ok?

It was an event...

Just now, Smoke said:

@Kade the 2nd Why are you -Supporting a report on you?

There is no rule saykng he cant. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, BrycE ? said:

Regardless, you were dissrespectful. Dont know how that changes anything.

Just now, Smoke said:

His support is irrelevant since the report is on him @Timmemes if you want to talk further about it you can pm me

Nah i dont, were not arguing so I dont see the reason to PM. It isnt irrelavent, hes making his defense in the situation.

spacer.png

Just now, BrycE ? said:

I was nocliped and i was cloaked so its fair game.

1 minute ago, Smoke said:

His support is irrelevant since the report is on him @Timmemes if you want to talk further about it you can pm me

No my support does matter as it shows my reply to it.

-Support

So I will put my input here.

I have already spoken with him about the issue of people not knowing there was an event and how to fix that in the future. At no point in the video you provided was Kade the 2nd running an event off duty and I will say that the permissions do not allow Staff(Event Team staff count as well) to use powers like modeling and what the video showed, off duty. 

During the event, He was rping as a Chef. What I noticed in the video was that D class were ordering things from him and then he would go and get it. Repeatedly they ask for TnT. I don't see the issue with the spawning the tnt as it was allowing the D Class Personnel to choose what they wanted. 

Your points about him abusing constantly aren't really related as there is no proof for those allegations. If you do have proof then please provide it. 

As for the prop block, what would happen if he did not have it blocked? D Class Players would swarm in and whatever they would do to SCP 294 would be his responsibility. I don't see the issue with him controlling access to it.

To address the second part of the video with the gun shop, Im going to talk with Kade (The ETL) about those kind of events and go over the video with him.

Any arguing will be hidden. You should only leave one post with your - or + support and let SMT make the decision on this.

Edited by th3
  • Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

27 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Support

I have already spoken with him about the issue of people not knowing there was an event and how to fix that in the future. At no point in the video you provided was Kade the 2nd running an event off duty and I will say that the permissions do not allow Staff(Event Team staff count as well) to use powers like modeling and what the video showed, off duty. 

During the event, He was rping as a Chef. What I noticed in the video was that D class were ordering things from him and then he would go and get it. Repeatedly they ask for TnT. I don't see the issue with the spawning the tnt as it was allowing the D Class Personnel to choose what they wanted. 

Your points about him abusing constantly aren't really related as there is no proof for those allegations. If you do have proof then please provide it. 

As for the prop block, what would happen if he did not have it blocked? D Class Players would swarm in and whatever they would do to SCP 294 would be his responsibility. I don't see the issue with him controlling access to it.

agreed, -Support

BrycE, since you've joined SCP-RP the only experience I've had with you is calling staff every 2 minutes and complaining with the Staff's decisions regarding your calls, please let the staff do their jobs and not complain as much

52 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Support

To address the second part of the video with the gun shop, Im going to talk with Kade (The ETL) about those kind of events and go over the video with him.

Any arguing will be hidden. You should only leave one post with your - or + support and let SMT make the decision on this.

- Support

While I get it may be frustrating if you don't have an event communicated to you, you have to realize the event team members and admins already have a ton of things on their plate and sometimes things slip past. In regards to the TNT, that's already been touched on and is valid, as people were requesting them. In regards to the prop blocking, as an event member, he is able to do that since he was running an event.

You mention that Kade "also he often just abuses his powers and calls it an "event." Do you have proof for this claim? Because what the video showed were events he was running, SCP 294 and the gun shop. During the video of the gunshop, I saw Kade advert that he was selling guns at the foundation gun shop. Isn't that an advert of the event?

I'm sorry, but there just isn't evidence to support this. While Kade could probably get a reminder about the importance of communication, nothing more should come of this.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

10 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

19 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

19 hours ago, Kade the 2nd said:

-Support

I was doing an event while I can say it did not go to plan but still we already talked about that.

I never dropped TNT my workers did because people asked for it.

Second: I was on administration.

Third: Prop blocking is allowed so you don't minge my event.

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

23 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

Repeatedly blowing up D Classes with dynamite is not a "event" it is abusive and nothing was announced your ruining RP.

Prop blocking door to Café

6:25, using staff powers and abusing to kill somebody. You were also RPing on the administration job.

He needs to be dealt with, this is something that should not he happening

Stuff like this is what drives new players away

Ok, so the vending machine can be used to spawn dynamite as a drink. And when you click e on it, it explodes. I blew up mtf 1 time. He blocked ur so that d-class don't abuse the machine. Also he can rp on it for a event. 

-support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||