Should Irwin Join Support?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should he?

• He should
    • He should not

In-Game Name: Irwin

Steam Name: [GL] Irwin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210951540

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a moderator.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am on teamspeak usually every day, for at least 2-5 hours.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, I do.

What timezone are you in? I am in EST.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the Gaminglight Teamspeak support team because I have been thinking about it for a while now and I think it would be a fun team to join due to the fact that support members are very friendly and active, and they are kind of like role models to new people who are just joining the server. I think that I am a friendly person and am achieving an acceptable activity rate. I mainly focus on staff when I am in game, and if I become part of the support staff team then in Teamspeak I would make it another priority. Some other reasons why I would like to join the support team are because I believe I have good social skills and can help out new players, as I have previous experience being staff as well as real life. I have learned to control my temper and not show it, but instead to show my good side, as being a good person and a kind person too. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe that I could affect support staff in a positive way because I am a kind person and always try to make everything positive/joyous, and not insult other people. I think I could be a positive role model because I have previous experience in real life and I believe that I have learned a lot from Teamspeak and the server mainly.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would introduce myself, ask how they are doing, and then proceed to see what is wrong or what they need help with. In result, I would try to make their day better.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have thoroughly read through the support team rules. I promise to uphold those rules to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...