celling fans ban appeal

{LFG}{Pms}cellingfan

Steam name: {LFG}{Pms}cellingfan 

Ingame name : Cellingfan UMC

Steamid : STEAM_0:1:122014835

Ban Length Permeant

Admin that banned you : Frame king

Reason for ban : over 40 warns

Dispute : I got banned back in November on the 21st because I had 40 warnings I understand that and I am going to try to get those warns appealed I just want to say that 3/4 of those warns were back when I didn't care now I have changed and would like to come back on the sever it is the most fun police rp sever and I would love to get back on and play more of it I have 4 days if I remember on the sever and would like to play more its been 3 months since then and a new year so please consider the appeal. 

+support gaming light is  full of  2nd chances

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

5 hours ago, Will Newel said:

- Support 

Even though you didn’t know rules, something should of clicked after you got 20 warns but it didn’t and you got 40.  

You were recently banned in November. I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet. 

^^^^^ wait another 3months imo

Signature.png

9 hours ago, {LFG}{Pms}cellingfan said:

to be honest I was going to wait till june but my friends were on the sever so I kinda wanted to get back on so I guess if I don't get unbanned now Ill wait another 3 to 4 months 

Thats a good idea, time usually shows that you have learned your lesson. thats why I waited about a year for mine. I might suggest that if he is allowed back he comes back to having to memmorize a good number of the rules and read them to an admin or perhaps a 1 strike system? but if he does that than he can have a + support

16 hours ago, Will Newel said:

- Support 

Even though you didn’t know rules, something should of clicked after you got 20 warns but it didn’t and you got 40.  

You were recently banned in November. I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet. 

17 hours ago, Will Newel said:

- Support 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 2/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, Will Newel said:

- Support 

• Fame locked this topic