Official C.E.R.T Roll Call 2/23/19-3/2/19

PAPA

This is the official C.E.R.T Roll Call. Copy and paste the following questions and fill them out accordingly, thank you ~PAPA

Name:

Callsign:

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department:

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc:

Signature: X__________________

Name: Flock

Callsign: 1CT55

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department: Hit yo shots and learn how to drive.

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc: Remoce the F150,G3 Bearcat,Explorer. Replace with: F150 Raptor,Evo X,Regular Crown Vic that PD has. (Apparently we have a state skin on it lol)

Signature: Flock 

Name: David

Callsign: 1CT38

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department: I would love to see a little more activity

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc: We should change the trooper gun from an AK47 to the Galil

Signature: X  David    

Name: North

Callsign: 1CT78

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department:  I would like to see more training.  I would also like to see more Bearcat patrols w/ all of CERT.

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc:  CERT needs to get better guns.  Cars and SOP are fine.

Signature: La North

Edited by PXRPs

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

This is the official C.E.R.T Roll Call. Copy and paste the following questions and fill them out accordingly, thank you ~PAPA

Name: Cody 

Callsign: 1CT66

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department: CERT Is already good in my standards.

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc: CALM DOWN WITH THE ROLL CALL EVERY WEEK

Signature: X_C_O_D_Y______________

Name: Irwin

Callsign: 1CT76

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department: I would like to see CERT increase activity just a bit, but everything else is good. 

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc: Possible an upgrade of medical unit weapons (like an assault rifle) or something.

Signature: X______Irwin_______

Name: Rando

Callsign: 1CT57

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department: Everyone seems to have their things in order. I think our future is very bright as it is.

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc: We should establish a method to determine a raid leader. As a low rank, I sometimes find myself just running in shield up with no direction and hoping I go the way my team wants me to go. Usually I am on point but sometimes it seems everyone has their own agenda.

Signature: X Rando

Edited by Rando

Name:Jack

Callsign:1CA34

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department:Better weapons

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc: More stuff

Signature: X___________Jack_______

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

Name: Duncan

Callsign: 1CT51

What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department: Breaching techniques. More often than not, CERT all just rushes in or stacks improperly. Understandably, however, it's hard to forget to do it properly when other departments do it improperly, or there is just a single man with a small weapon. 

What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc: Obviously we've all been calling for weapon changes for months now. Replace the AK47 among all classes (that have it) with a Galil, replace the XM on the Medic class with a Nova, and give the Breacher a smoke grenade. You can give the flashbang to the trooper to compensate, it's just that while flashbangs are lovely for banks and general stores, they don't compliment breaching charges when you need to place them on fading doors. And PLEASE ask Bob Bob or someone to make new/more CERT skins. Not only do we not have enough vehicles with CERT skins, the current CERT skins look like doodoo.

Signature: X       Duncan