The Format Follows

Name:

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?:

Any changes you want in the EMS?:

This is due for 1 week from now.

Edited by rhys.smith14
Forgot the added

Name: Seb 

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I think I deserve to stay in the department because I am active in-game and in TS and I have never broke the EMS SOP.

Any changes you want in the EMS?: N/A

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Name: Etho

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: Well, I am High Command first off, I can be very dedicated to the department and want to continue to make it the best department it can be.

Any changes you want in the EMS?: More interesting things for normal Medics that are not Command.

Name: Alton

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: Dunno why I shouldn't be removed, I'm online and help other people, as well as attempt to equally split PD time with EMS.

Any changes you want in the EMS?:  Give Alex his rank back!

Edited by Alton

Ex. Dep Comm

Name: Timmemes

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: First off, I am the longest standing member of EMS at this time. Second off, I have done alot, like making the application and managing training and all that stuff. EMS is one of my favorite departments, and ive been with it for a year now and its been a hell of a ride. I plan on staying for a long time and want to continue to help the department even through the roygh times. 

Any changes you want in the EMS?: Will mention some in private. Currently working on a new FTO system though.

FUCCING REINSTATE ALEX YA LIB TARD #SaveAlex #ARollinforC3 #AlexWeLoveYou #BringBackAlex

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: Nucleus

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I think I deserve to stay in the EMS department as I am there to speak to anyone lower down who needs help and I am relatively active. As well as this, I have quite alot of responsibility in the department as I am Site and Attendance Lead.

Any changes you want in the EMS?: Better stuff for lower ranks inc. Medics to increase their experience on EMS.

Edited by Nucleus
Forgot to put in name and rank like an idiot :/

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Name: Wolf

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I think I deserve to stay in EMS because I work my butt off to patrol. I'm on about 9 hours a week and I do my best to ensure I make sure I do the best RP possible!

Any changes you want in the EMS?: Give Alex his roles back!

• Like 1

Name: Irwin

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I deserve to stay in the department because I try to get on whenever I can (usually busy with staff), and am a friendly person who likes to help out EMS.

Any changes you want in the EMS?: Reinstate alex!

• Like 1

Name:Zak

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I believe I deserve to stay in the department because even though I work a full time job, I make a strong attempt to be active every weekday and truly enjoy my role of helping others on the server.

Any changes you want in the EMS?: I think people need more reason to play end. Currently there is not much to do and it is very hard to RP situations because there’s usually nobody else on to help take calls. 

Name: Ryan

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I'm active on this server every weekend (because thats when IM able to be on) I love this community I love the EMS Family

Any changes you want in the EMS?: Give Alex his roles back!

• Like 1

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

Name: Crease

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO STAY IN THE DEPARTMENT?: I'm the most fun person to do a ride-a-long with, a wicked driver, and never leave a dead man behind.

ANY CHANGES YOU WANT IN EMS?: Implement EMS tac-unit. 

#BRINGBACKALEX

Edited by Crease
  • Like 1

Name: Eternity

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I am fairly active on EMS and I am very active in game and know how to act while on EMS and the responsibilities I have while doing my job. I know how to follow the SOP and help the EMS department grow.

Any changes you want in the EMS?: Nope

PoliceRP Manager

On 2/23/2019 at 5:40 PM, rhys.smith14 said:

Name: LordInsider

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I deserve to saty because I am good at my job and one of the quickest responders when on (Im grounded now so cant get on)

Any changes you want in EMS? No

Name: Charlit

Why do I think I should be in EMS?: I think I should not be removed from EMS because I find I'm active on EMS and, I understand what Combat healing is and have never done that

Any changes you want in EMS?: AMM!!!!

~Charlie

Name: Tigersden

Why do you think you deserve to stay in the Department?: I just came back to EMS and I’m loving every bit of it when I am on. 

Any changes you want in the EMS?: nope

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL