TobiPlayzYT

BAN APPEAL

Steam name: CrayZGamerYT

InGame Name: Jedi Padawan S Tobias

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190474408

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin Banned You: Grand Admiral Science

Reason For Ban: think about you're actions before doing it /racism/Approving Hitler's ideas

Dispute: that I did something that I wasn't thinking about my actions I did changed my name to ( Hitler Wasn't Wrong). I know that I wasn't supposed to do it and I really want to join the server because really that this is actually the only game I play and I really love the community that gaminglight has to offer to all of us that I really enjoy playing with people that are across the world that I could meet new people. Back to the problem that I really don't think that Hitler wasn't wrong that I wasn't thinking before my actions and I get that the server is really serious and that I was just playing around did mean to hurt no one and that I promise that I won't be racist again on thins server. Thanks for letting me for letting me do this and I will see you guys next time on the server when I get on.

Edited by TobiPlayzYT

well i don't know what to say plus or minus Support but you had your ups and downs so

+support

He's a Good Person

Dont think he meant to Hurt Anyone's Feelings 

I'm a Quote and Person from gaming light real quick

I Believe in Second Chances 

But on the bad side you can be a minge 

So thats only one so ima Keep it to +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, Die.com said:

well i don't know what to say plus or minus Support but you had your ups and downs so

+support

He's a Good Person

Dont think he meant to Hurt Anyone's Feelings 

I'm a Quote and Person from gaming light real quick

I Believe in Second Chances 

But on the bad side you can be a minge 

So thats only one so ima Keep it to +support

-/+ support

He is not a bad guy but I think your punishment shouldn't be removed maybe reduced, you have a good amount of time on our server so ou should now attitudes like this are not accepted between our community.

-support

I dont really care how much time you put into the server you clearly broke the rules. Its only a 1 week ban. You can wait your time out. 

+support

I think that the reactions overall was a bit extra. I was there when it happened and a bunch of people was doing the same thing that alone should show that it was only for joke purposes. then it seemed like approving Hitler's ideas was a problem I understand that but it seems that 1 week for an obvious joke was more of an overreaction even if you would ban him make it less because it was known by many other name changes that it was a joke making it seem like he was really trying to offend someone in the process. it was just a joke and I think it was very fair for a ban but a week is a real problem.

9 hours ago, Marcus(Cg1Gaming) said:

+support

I think that the reactions overall was a bit extra. I was there when it happened and a bunch of people was doing the same thing that alone should show that it was only for joke purposes. then it seemed like approving Hitler's ideas was a problem I understand that but it seems that 1 week for an obvious joke was more of an overreaction even if you would ban him make it less because it was known by many other name changes that it was a joke making it seem like he was really trying to offend someone in the process. it was just a joke and I think it was very fair for a ban but a week is a real problem.

Week isn’t that long, the other person that did it got a perma, lucky you aren’t a trouble maker or that would of occured

-Support

You can wait a week. Think about your actions before you do them.

10 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

Science would have banned any of us for the same no one is excused from the rules

12 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

Accepted

1 week has passed