2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?: Dr Thicco 

What is your steam name?: Darknight26

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:97075234

Do you have any experience in staffing?: No

What date did you start playing on the community?: I'd say it's been around 2 weeks.

What date did you make your forums account?: 12/24/18 

Current rank on server (This is ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: User

How many warns do you have on the server?:  2 verbal 

Have you donated?: No

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you a staff member on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, understood.

Timezone?: USA, Central Standard

Permission: N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe that I deserve the rank because I want to be able to make the server even better while at the same time keeping it fun and serious. I feel that I can make a genuine difference and help people who need it. I know how to handle intense and serious situations appropriately and can make arguments and issues come to an end. I am very active and I'm on everyday. When people need something I'm always willing to help them. I think that this is an excellent community and I want to be able to do more for it. I want to keep people from ruining the fun for others. I'm a serious guy when I need to be and am sure to listen to everyone's side to the story. I make rational decisions under pressure and keep things from blowing out of proportion. I deserve this rank because I  want to make a difference. I want to resolve problems for people , answer questions, and help in any way I can. I'm reliable and trustworthy and I'm always there when someone calls. Problem solving is one of my favorite things to do and I try and solve any problem. I want to help people have as much fun as possible and keep minges from ruining others experiences. I enjoy seeing people do what they love to do and hate when others try and ruin it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would bring them to a sit so they could no longer have a chance to RDM. Then I would try to calm the person down and ask them why they were doing what they were. If they refused to explained what happened I'd ask if anyone who saw it all unfold and saw what made them mass RDM could explain what happened and why they did it. That would make the other person need to answer or they would never get a say or a chance to defend themselves. If after all of that they continued to be uncooperative I would punish them as I see fit and tell them what I was going to do. I would ask if they could calm down and if they would like to be heard out. If they still refused to calm down and explain I would do as much as I could to keep them from MRDMing again and keep anti-minge on them until they calmed down. If no one is available then I would do everything I could to contain them and get a suitable punishment for them and warn them for MRDM and Staff dis and tell them most likely they will be banned for MRDM and that if they had any problems to go onto the forums and make an appeal.  

Edited by Darknight26
Fixing mistakes

-support, your responses are okay but your answer to Q. 16 is wrong. Q. 15 could use a little bit riding up, your message is jumbled and a few grammar errors. 

PS: 

1. That’s not your steamID

2. Staff is not event team. 

5 hours ago, October said:

-support, your responses are okay but your answer to Q. 16 is wrong. Q. 15 could use a little bit riding up, your message is jumbled and a few grammar errors. 

PS: 

Plus more than one verbal and a bit of a minge.

spacer.png

On 2/22/2019 at 10:03 PM, October said:

PS: 

Denied

Low community support, try to get more well known in the community before applying again. Also read over the staff handbook as your answer to question 16 is wrong, leading me to believe that you didn't read the handbook as you stated.

You can re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF