Resolved

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Resolved

Any extra information: Resolved

Edited by [659][GL]Bambob01
Resolved

+Support

Chiken is 100% toxic.

EDIT: I agree and +Support because every time I see Chiken it always ends up in ruined RP and a staff sit because he can't read the MOTD and is usually salty about something. This time is was because we removed him from VII. This all happened shortly afterwards and we had to have and admin FORCE HIM to take VII out of his name.

Edited by Rando
  • Laughing 1

-/+support

in real life if u had a gun to your head even if u had a gun out you wouldnt take the risk of shooting

it is failrp for him to come up behind you when you have 2 family members

i didnt verbally warn him i said let the fourms handle it

1 minute ago, Wezzy said:

-/+support

in real life if u had a gun to your head even if u had a gun out you wouldnt take the risk of shooting

it is failrp for him to come up behind you when you have 2 family members

i didnt verbally warn him i said let the fourms handle it

I couldn't see him or see if his bluffing and he also helped the police which is against motd he was outnumbered by my family which would be fearrp for him 

-Support 

Ill tell you my side of the story.. I see you in public and i want to kindap you. You kidnap someone and i finally see my chance. I come up behind you with my gun out and advert kindap and say "PUT YOUR HANDS UP YOUR BEING KIDNAPED" You say "no im calling staff so wezzy comes and you show wezzy the video over discord whilst you two were probably talking in discord the whole time privately. You guys both come back and you say "Alright the staff sit is over warn him" I say "No what are you talking about let me talk to wezzy privately as you were" After talking to wezzy we both agreed that in rp it makes sense for me to come up behind you and attempt to kidnap you whilst you had a gun point. Wezzy Decided that no warn would be made as i did nothing wrong. How am i supposed to know you have a family member with you somewhere as im not going to metagame and look at his name? I was not under fearrp and noone had a gun pointed at me. I love how you go into your little family discord and tell everyone alright guys lets get CHIKEN banned everyone plus support. This is the most obvious form of targeting i have ever seen. Also during the sit he continued to make up fake rules and saying that "In the staff handbook it says not all rules are in the MOTD" Which is ridiculous as he was trying to say you cannot kidnap people with guns out. He also has done this before saying that you cannot delay during a bank rob.

Also id say i have about 6 warns that are duped and have 6 warns that need to be removed that have already been accepted i can go through it with smt if they would like, so i dont have 40 warns technically.

PEOPLE THAT ARE PLUS SUPPORTING PLEASE SAY WHY YOU AGREE WITH BAMBOB.

9 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

-Support 

Ill tell you my side of the story.. I see you in public and i want to kindap you. You kidnap someone and i finally see my chance. I come up behind you with my gun out and advert kindap and say "PUT YOUR HANDS UP YOUR BEING KIDNAPED" You say "no im calling staff so wezzy comes and you show wezzy the video over discord whilst you two were probably talking in discord the whole time privately. You guys both come back and you say "Alright the staff sit is over warn him" I say "No what are you talking about let me talk to wezzy privately as you were" After talking to wezzy we both agreed that in rp it makes sense for me to come up behind you and attempt to kidnap you whilst you had a gun point. Wezzy Decided that no warn would be made as i did nothing wrong. How am i supposed to know you have a family member with you somewhere as im not going to metagame and look at his name? I was not under fearrp and noone had a gun pointed at me. I love how you go into your little family discord and tell everyone alright guys lets get CHIKEN banned everyone plus support. This is the most obvious form of targeting i have ever seen. Also during the sit he continued to make up fake rules and saying that "In the staff handbook it says not all rules are in the MOTD" Which is ridiculous as he was trying to say you cannot kidnap people with guns out. He also has done this before saying that you cannot delay during a bank rob.

Also id say i have about 6 warns that are duped and have 6 warns that need to be removed that have already been accepted i can go through it with smt if they would like, so i dont have 40 warns technically.

PEOPLE THAT ARE PLUS SUPPORTING PLEASE SAY WHY YOU AGREE WITH BAMBOB.

ur sentence here rendered wezzy a liar wezzy said he didn't warn u because he wanted me to post on the forums so which one is correct

also I said it clearly says in the staff handbook "the phrase Its not in the MOTD so its nota  rules is not allowed to be used and dosent give exceptions"

• Laughing 1

w

9 minutes ago, [659][GL]Bambob01 said:

I couldn't see him or see if his bluffing and he also helped the police which is against motd he was outnumbered by my family which would be fearrp for him 

You couldn't see if he was bluffing but made a report?

He had a gun to the back of YOUR head but YOU failed to comply, whether you had a gun out or not.

Its obvious all the VII members are trying to get him in trouble & or target him

He had his gun to your head while you tried restraining someone hence, you couldn't pull a gun, and you didn't already have one out.

Could've obviously been handled in game.

And many of chikens warns are duped so the 40 should'nt be sufficiant

You're an admin in game, you could've warned him yourself instead of making this a big or deal.

-Support

6 minutes ago, BrycE ? said:

w

You couldn't see if he was bluffing but made a report?

He had a gun to the back of YOUR head but YOU failed to comply, whether you had a gun out or not.

Its obvious all the VII members are trying to get him in trouble & or target him

He had his gun to your head while you tried restraining someone hence, you couldn't pull a gun, and you didn't already have one out.

Could've obviously been handled in game.

And many of chikens warns are duped so the 40 should'nt be sufficiant

You're an admin in game, you could've warned him yourself instead of making this a big or deal.

-Support

you can see him start running towards me when I had a gun but okay maybe you shoud watch over the video a bit vefore assuming things I get his your friend but in this sense ur just being biased and I would prefer I did not have to deal with my own situation as its against the staff handbook I provided proof where is his if he was clearly recording that whole time

10 hours ago, 1Fish1 said:

+1 support

So when people simple go +Support a post with no explanation it’s very irritating and their support should not be taken into consideration. Especially if they may be in the same family as Bambob.

10 hours ago, Mjay1808 said:

+1 Support

10 hours ago, Fartbox said:

+ Support

10 hours ago, lilasianboy said:

+1 Support

10 hours ago, [659][GL]Bambob01 said:

Your in game name:  Bambob01

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:105047825

The player's in game name: CHIKEN YII

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:114115699

What did the player do: He Tried to kidnap me whilst im kidnapping someone with family members with guns around me and I also had my gun out sound broken in video sorry but u can hear him

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perm Ban or Temp Ban due to his wans being 40+

Any extra information:  I would like to state that many people saw this and wezzy still let him off with a verbal 

It’s the staff members decision and you were being extremely immature in the clip chiken showed. You know that it’s the staff member who handles the case who decides whether or not an actual warn is issued. And it doesn’t matter that many people saw it, you also know as an Admin that you should not take witnesses in a sit.

-Support

This was being handled ingame and due to you not liking the outcome of the sit you decided to bring it on the forums with an unnecessary report as it was being handled by wezzy.

Edited by th3
  • Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

to be honest bambob you should not been acting like that ingame screaming and stuff but at the same time i understand what you are coming from.

but i don't see why he should get banned. A warning should be good. yes he has a lot of warns but this is not something that deserves a ban in my opinion. 

-/+ support 

26 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

to be honest bambob you should not been acting like that ingame screaming and stuff but at the same time i understand what you are coming from.

but i don't see why he should get banned. A warning should be good. yes he has a lot of warns but this is not something that deserves a ban in my opinion. 

-/+ support 

Signature.png

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-/+ support 

reason I was like that in game is because I was annoyed with chiken because I do have videosof him targeting us he changed his name to our family name and ran into the gen store pretending to be police wthen going "Oh wait im criminal" then minging around when I was trying to ake a hostage before so we kicked him out of the family he argued with us for a good 10 mins and the family owner himself and another staff member ( @MockingBird ) then changes his name to YII just to take the piss out of us and annoy us more

3 hours ago, th3 said:

So when people simple go +Support a post with no explanation it’s very irritating and their support should not be taken into consideration. Especially if they may be in the same family as Bambob.

THIS is tHE MOST OBSURED thing I have ever heard everyone has friends and family that's how posts come to if you wasent allowed family or friends to comment on posts they wouldn't ever have +supports.....

5 minutes ago, [659][GL]Bambob01 said:

THIS is tHE MOST OBSURED thing I have ever heard everyone has friends and family that's how posts come to if you wasent allowed family or friends to comment on posts they wouldn't ever have +supports.....

Im referring to the fact that they simply "+1" or "+support" and don't  do anything and its kinda lining up with what Chiken said about your whole family simply spamming the warn/ban request to get him banned.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator