Nick Event Team Application

RadioDemon

Name: Nick

What is your ULX Rank?: user

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a GMod event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I have planned events for many discord servers but never Gmod. I am also in Student Council in my school and I plan the events and fundraisers. I have also participated in many Gmod events. I also Coordinate events in Serious  Roblox groups.

How Active are you?: I joined 6 weeks ago and i already have 3 Weeks of playtime. By the time this get accepted or Declined I will probably have weeks.

How many warns do you have: No Active Warns 8 Old Warn. I know I have been mingy in my past but I really want to challenge myself to bring the SCP-RP Community good events. I hope you can forgive me of my past mistakes and let me make the future better for this community. Also EVERYONE will be mingy/mess up one time in there life. So please don't just say oh its Nick -Support. I am Sorry for me being a minge in the past and I hope you all can help me look towards the future. -Nick PS If I wasn't serious about this i would keep applying.

For one I am VERY ACTIVE. So I would be able to do a lot of events. I really want to attract more people to the server by doing good events. I really want to give member a good experience on the server. I want them for  to have fun. I want them to have that so they want to come back and play on the server a lot. I also want to help other with events because if I was a event team with no help ever it would be hard. I really like the event team and it would be nice to join them myself and make new friends. I enjoy spending time with the gaming-light community so it would be awkward running events alone. WE NEED MORE LORE STORY RP EVENTS. I will make more of those like I described in my events I could create. I want to make everyone have a good time on the server. Not only do I want to create my own event I would LOVE to help others with theirs. These are just some of the many reasons why you should accept me.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): More mass breaches/horror events. Like everyone going to HCZ while and getting locked in by lock-down. And having 106 hunt them down. Last one alive get bronze.| Event Idea Two: In this event there would be a Unknown SCP Killing foundation staff but whenever they try to find the scp it disappears. This Unknown Scp would cause a mass breach. User would struggle to terminate this scp and also they would have to deal with the escaped SCPs while dealing with the unknown SCP.| Event Idea three: In this event MTF(maybe gensec) and CI team up to take out a opposing group of interest. This group of interest previously attacked CI and Foundation crippling them forcing them to team up to take down this group.| Event 1,2,3 all are not finalized idea they would need to be thought over more before i do the events.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is SCP 49 because of his lore and his relation to the Black Plague/Plague Doctor. He also has that bad-ass mask. He also Talks to his patients and he “cures” them turning them into his “perfect being”. He also is realistic in how the idea originated by the black plague 1340-1400. I also like SCP 999 because he is so cute and he is loving to all people and animals.

Edited by [FNG]-{WZ}XxAssassinNickDaWolfxX
More Pollishing

On 2/26/2019 at 9:26 PM, Thats My Left said:

+ Support

- Tries to not minge as often anymore

- Active

- Well Known

- I think your ready

From what I have seen lately I changed my mind Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 3/2/2019 at 10:33 PM, Berserkerpups said:

+Support 

- Doesn't really dis on anyone/Chill to Talk to 

- Well known

- Extremely active

- Like the idea of horror events

- Good Application 

Good luck with it man, hope to see you on.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 2/26/2019 at 8:26 PM, Thats My Left said:

+ Support

- Tries to not minge as often anymore

- Active

- Well Known

- I think your ready

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic