Police academy for new map suggestion - Denied

MockingBird

What you want to see? -  a police academy for cadets with a shooting range a test room and etc like irl kind of in the new map

Why should we add it? -  i have seen countless of ofc's playing as a crim/gov and as staff seeing them break rules cus they just didnt know the rules and what to do and how pd is suppose to stay back and they dont know that if some1 has a illegal gun on them you have to ticket them for that hell most of them dont know how to search you (and it adds to the rp)

What are the advantages of having this? - more rp better training for the cadets

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content -  no

+support would help me do my pratical side of training when i was active and would be better than traing in the car park and under ground pd and has all ready every thing set up for us so we just have to arrive there and start. May also be more fun for traines as well for cadets

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

Big +Support

Great suggestion.  Training would be a lot more fun if people weren’t just reading and listening the whole time.  This would increase the motivation for Supervisors to actually train because it wouldn’t be boring.  Cadets would also perform better when they get out.  

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

On 2/23/2019 at 7:03 PM, PXRPs said:

Big +Support

Great suggestion.  Training would be a lot more fun if people weren’t just reading and listening the whole time.  This would increase the motivation for Supervisors to actually train because it wouldn’t be boring.  Cadets would also perform better when they get out.  

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 2/24/2019 at 1:03 AM, PXRPs said:

Big +Support

Can relate to this. Constantly reading the same thing over and over again is kinda boring. Would love to see this added!

-SM Cashtag 1A26

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

+Support

It would only be worth it if it was located underground so we could train cadets without hearing all the nonsense that goes on in spawn. Training in that garage is such a pain when there are people on and I generally take my cadets somewhere else anyways. I think if the cadets were trained in the PD basement, like during PD meetings, this would solve all of our training needs. Just make them spawn downstairs in a locked room and put up a text screen. No need to make a new training area when we have that huge empty basement just begging to be used.

-SM Rando 1A59

On 2/22/2019 at 7:05 PM, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

New cadets would perform better if they did practical training as well as theory. 

On 2/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, Cashtag said:

Can relate to this. Constantly reading the same thing over and over again is kinda boring. Would love to see this added!

-SM Cashtag 1A26

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 2/25/2019 at 2:09 PM, Rando said:

+Support

It would only be worth it if it was located underground so we could train cadets without hearing all the nonsense that goes on in spawn. Training in that garage is such a pain when there are people on and I generally take my cadets somewhere else anyways. I think if the cadets were trained in the PD basement, like during PD meetings, this would solve all of our training needs. Just make them spawn downstairs in a locked room and put up a text screen. No need to make a new training area when we have that huge empty basement just begging to be used.

-SM Rando 1A59

Major +Support

• Cadets will not leave PD when they are not supposed to due to doors being left open
  • If large enough, this could also help the various subdivisions by giving them a real facility to train in, sort of like a more-official PD underground
  • Make it raidable so the government still have to protect (albeit make any cadet rooms non-raidable), but make a world KOS sign out front. If subdivisions hold trainings, tryouts, or meetings there, this would make anyone who enters KOS without question
  • If you make it a large warehouse-eske building, you could fit multiple buildings that are already on the map INSIDE of it. You could hold tryouts on real buildings, with real doors, using real people without disturbing the peace or being minged

If implemented correctly, this could be an extraordinary center-piece for the map, in which all of the divisions revolve around and protect with their lives. Every faction could have a stake in this building, and want to make sure it's clean, protected, and free of non-government. 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017