Dj's Late LOA/important message

djsquishybra

Um I filled out a LOA Form like 3 weeks ago and my status on the roster says active so i'll have to say this myself. I was inactive starting mid February and I will be inactive until mid March, so i'll probably be back and active before march 13th. I would also like to tell everyone who's reading this post to give in constant effort to gensec as your role, doesn't matter if your head of security of head of research. People will constantly be motivated as long as they are in a motivated environment. I've had plenty times where I just wanted to stand there and be lazy instead of getting off my ass and actually contribute to gensec like I swore to do from day 1. An example of a motivated environment was what SuperSpace created. He was a great guy to be around with as a friend as well as a stranger. With all this being said please don't give up, everyone has a potential of making it to low command, high command, and even the boss of high command. Don't think little of yourself, even if you got demoted once or twice or even thrice.  I hope everyone who read this takes my advice at least into consideration. Goodbye ;D

P.S.| If your having trouble with any things that iv'e stated on this post like being motivated, Please Contact Me!!

Edited by djsquishybra
added the p.s sentence
  • Like 1

Sorry. I will mark you on the roster.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||