Alex's LOA, Round 2

arollin96227

Heya folk,

Many of you have realised that I have put alot of effort into EMS lately, I truely love this department and nearly everyone in it, from the EMT's to the Head Paramedics, from the Lt's to the head deputys. From Deputy Chief to the Chief. Over the past few days, I have been appearing to get stressed, maybe this is being a sign of recent events in the department, but its either an LOA or a resignation, it depends on how people react when I come back. What started as a bit of fun between old friends that I have not seen on GL in ages, turned into a mess with someone backstabbing me. Whoever it is, Im not angry, I'm betrayed, I don't really think you know how much it hurts to have this happen.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone but its either this or me leaving. I don't want to leave, so don't give me a reason to.

Enjoy the Charger and Taurus that I got for you folk. Theres more coming for normal medics cause I love you guys the most.

All the Best,

Alex

EMS Assistant Chief C3 / PD LT 1L53 / SWAT CPL XR04

By the way its a 4 day LOA from the 21st to the 25th

Edited by arollin96227

How in fucks name could some one backstab such a good friend like you , you never cause any problems on the server and you're a really good ems command i say this to you don't let one person  ruin your fun of being on ems ,  and the person who backstabbed you can go fuck there self's fr  

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Well..it truly is round 2.

Hope this time allows things to calm down and become better.

Will miss you whilst you're off but hope to speak to you again soon you cheery guy!

Take your time, I'm always here if you need to let off steam/ear-rape me with stress xD

- Your Fav EMS Captain

Nucleus

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Damn sucks to see one of my closest buds in EMS and policerp have to go through this again... hope you heal and cant wait till you come back

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, DeathBringer402 said:

@arollin96227 Take it Ez Pal Get Some Rest ❤️ We Wont hate u for Taking Break Everyone Needs 1 Sometime

Cheers Death, I will dont worry about that. Much love!

1 hour ago, [659][GL]Bambob01 said:

❤️ i feel you and I think its absolutely  disgraceful that someone backstabbed you I hope you have a fun time on LOA and I restrict u from resigning 

with love bambob01

Well it happens, may not be happy but oh well. Could be worse. Cheers though! Much Love!

1 hour ago, Hannah King said:

How in fucks name could some one backstab such a good friend like you , you never cause any problems on the server and you're a really good ems command i say this to you don't let one person  ruin your fun of being on ems ,  and the person who backstabbed you can go fuck there self's fr  

I honestly dont know why, but thanks for standing by me Hannah, love ya!

1 hour ago, Alton said:

Sometimes people are dicks, but that's life rly. It's up to you to decide how the situation ends.

Well it'll end well, I'm sure of it!

1 hour ago, AnarchyReigns said:

Sorry about that mate...Literally a bit of fun where nobody else could see it...

Ah dont worry about it, It's not much in the grand scheme. It just shows the divide in EMS, no biggie.

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Well..it truly is round 2.

Hope this time allows things to calm down and become better.

Will miss you whilst you're off but hope to speak to you again soon you cheery guy!

Take your time, I'm always here if you need to let off steam/ear-rape me with stress xD

- Your Fav EMS Captain

Nucleus

One of my favourites and a person who'll stand by me all the way! Love ya!

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

Damn sucks to see one of my closest buds in EMS and policerp have to go through this again... hope you heal and cant wait till you come back

Again shows the divisions in the department, I'll be fine though! Dont worry about it! Much Love!

If I missed anyone, Sorry

Edited by arollin96227