Should I get T-Mod?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get T-Mod?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your in-game name?: Trooper FSGT Ronin 1T44/ SWAT SGT Ronin XS9

2. What is your steam name?: anarchy moat.gg

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:6268956

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes but it was quite awhile ago on an old CSS JB server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly around the beginning of April of 2018.

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 6th, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 7. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1662683176

9. Have you donated? Yes. $40.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, but I do not have it memorized as of yet.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Not really that I deserve said rank, but I feel that I can be active at hours when the server is lacking staff, IE late at night for American timezones. I will admit I used to be fairly hotheaded, as evidenced by some of my first warns, but I have become much more mellow, so I can remain calm under a stressful situation. I would really like to be able to help players on the server with their issues, and I know that this is probably the best way to do so. I'm usually fairly active during the days and late nights, when not as many people can be on due to work or school, so I can help make sure that the server has staffing during off hours. I am a pretty friendly person, so the players will feel like their issues are being heard and will not be unwilling to report issues, if they think a friendly face will be helping them. I have been here coming up on a year now. and plan to be around for quite awhile longer, so I can bring longevity to the position. I also appreciate this chance to try and will not take it for granted or abuse my power if given the chance to become T-Mod.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first teleport them up to an out of the way roof to speak with them. If they attempted to run off or RDM me I would then jail them. I would try to calm them down by explaining who I was and what the issue is with their current behavior. If the swearing continued, I would likely gag them for a time so that I could explain the situation, their offense, and the likely punishment without having to try and yell over them. If their abuse continued I would likely keep them gagged and inform them that they would now be warned for staff diss/player diss as well. If it continued after that, I would likely minge them for the maximum amount of time that the offense would call for. If I felt that more punishment would be needed, I would likely refer to the Staff Handbook, and/or call over a higher member of staff to deal with an increased punishment. Overall I would need to stay calm and collected, and not respond to their insults.

+Support

- Active

- Friendly, Kind

- Good Application

- Mature

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 2/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, Irwin said:

+Support

-active

-mature

-kind

-good application

-deserves a chance

Good luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

• Fame locked this topic