• No

Name: Alton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120533979

Current rank: CPT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 1 Month

Rank Wanted: MAJ

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Bob Bob.

Why should you be promoted? :  I believe I should be promoted because I have shown that I am able to perform my duties as a CPT within PD, and am also able to maintain and control situations that can become out of hand. With the new rank I'd be able to promote people further and give in those who deserve the rank, not only that but also demote, meaning people who are not deserved of the rank will lose it, I am active on the server during early hours meaning some people might not see me online however with this new rank I can Promote/ demote higher, this meaning any supervisor who get online when there aren't many people on and thinks that they can abuse their powers won't be able to anymore.. Thanks to my previous experience in Command as well as the new experience I have gained while being an LT and CPT I know how to handle the situation and professionally command PD, this including RP and our of RP situations. Not only that but I also know the Pd rules fluently and can quickly identify if a person should or should not be doing something. From my previous experiences, I have had to fix peoples names, attitude and badge numbers. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Ex. Dep Comm

On 2/21/2019 at 3:55 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Active

Friendly/Funny

Helps Command

Deserves Major

Good Luck

He is very known in the community for helping out the people who need it so I feel he is good for the major rank. He is very active and is just really helpful for PD.