Should i Be LT In Pd  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should i Be LT In Pd

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

Name: SM Death 1C67

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33873913

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Sergeant Major ( 2-3 Months ). Also Reason u Might Not See me on Alot is Cause i am in the Timezone EST 

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 20 1 False Appealing it Will appeal 2 More When i Havent been Warned in 3 Weeks to Get my Count to 17

Do you have a Working mic? Yes i do 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : so i have been a Sm for quite some time in pd i have worked realy hard on pd i am extremly active to the server and wont be inactive unless on LOA i can bring very good intentions to the command of PD by bringing new ideas and a nice good vibe when i am around knowing that i can help someone who needs help with any prroblem reguardless of what it is . i can keep poeple in line and can handle it very proffesionally when things get out of control by becoming lieutenant it will bring me one more step closer to being able to make the PD a better place i have trained Countless CDT and been to most PD Meetings i will make it to all the command meetings and if i dont i will make sure to tell high command that i will be missing out on the meeting my RPing skills ar spot on when i pull someone over and even when things out of hand i will know to 10 codes and am mature over radio i always respect high up command and will never doubt what they say and i can work with anyone even if there getting unreasonable with me i am constantly active on teampseak and constatnly reminding poeple to hoop on teamspeak With this power of being lieutenant i will be albe to promote unseen members in pd Who are active but just not noticed because other command has stuff to do 

Another Reason 

I will try my best to make sure that the lower rank of the PD are well trained and know what to do in all situations they face on duty as a police officer. I am always active in-game, on the forums, and in TS. I have trained many cadets in my time as a SGT+ and I train them to be the best police officer they can be. I will make sure that the newer police officers know what they are doing and I will make sure they do their job effectively as a police officer of the Rockford City. Since I'm staff, I know how to handle people that get on police just to minge.

My Previous Command Experience Ar Currently Being (MTF A1 VCMDR ON SCRP Use to be (Fleet Admiral / Fleet Commander 104th Commander 75th Commander EMS LT Command)

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I do Sir.

Edited by DeathBringer402

1 hour ago, Smoke said:

+Support

Active

Trains cadets

Been SM for a long time

Deserves Promotion

Good Luck - Smoke

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

Inactive on PD

Never seen training

Quite immature at times

Not really fit for Command

I suggest you become more active and show us that you can be more mature on the job.

Ex. Dep Comm

2 hours ago, arollin96227 said:

+ Support

- Becoming more active

- Well Known in the Community

- Improved attitude and maturity

- Needs to have more responsibilities in the PD.

Good Luck

Alex

• Like 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

19 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

Inactive on PD

Never seen training

Quite immature at times

Not really fit for Command

I suggest you become more active and show us that you can be more mature on the job.

Death your a nice guy but for PD I just think some improvements need to be made.

Gl

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+Support

- Has gotten more and more Active

- Has fought his way through SRT and proven himself to us

- Well known and Dedicated member of GL AND the PD

- Easy to approach with matters

- Has had a past of being Mingey, But has improved significantly

- Can act immature at times, but can't we all?

Good luck Death, just don't forget about SRT if you make PD Low Command 

- SRT TL Blitzton F67

• Like 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

On 2/23/2019 at 9:12 AM, Blitzton said:

+Support

- Has gotten more and more Active

- Has fought his way through SRT and proven himself to us

- Well known and Dedicated member of GL AND the PD

- Easy to approach with matters

- Has had a past of being Mingey, But has improved significantly

- Can act immature at times, but can't we all?

Good luck 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chad B said:

HUGE -support

inactive

very very immature 

not fit for command 

Sorry death I really don't think you deserve LT 

Going to 100% disagree with you on this one. 

To the contrary:

He is active 

He has MASSIVLEY improved his act 

He has matured 

He has command qualities 

He isn’t afraid to put his foot down 

• Like 3

+Support

While I can’t say I’ve seen Death that much due to conflicting schedules I do have to say that he has improved and role plays quite well. 

If anything I would say he has proved himself to have changed and should be given a shot at LT.

~MSGT th3 1A52

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator