Atlas staff application for trail mod

Atlas2134

What is your in-game name?: Security Sgt JFTO Atlas

What is your steam name?: ATLAS2130 i know very creative right?

What is your steam ID?:

it won't give me my steam id if you want to help me find it and get it i own you one

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yeah on my friends computer

What date did you start playing on the community? i would say maybe 1st of  january 2018

What date did you make your forums account? i think it was 2ft if january 2018 or the same as the 1st

Current rank on server User

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 for Fail RP and blacklist but it was false

Have you donated? I have not donated.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines i will after i post this if i can find it

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: US EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) well this sever has left it's mark on me and i think I'm ready to see and try to do my part and i get on before any staff do so i can shutdown what they call ming hour because i will deal with the most minge one's and i don't take part in that i never did because it was a waste of my time running after minge class d killing them and looking for others so if I'm trail mod I'll just make sure that ming hour as a thing of the past and i won't ban anyone unless i have admin or Senior mod with me to give me the ok to do any  bands or perm bands so i don't get yelled at by admin's and the owner and I'm adding this because i don't want everyone up my back for not being on in the morning 24 7 i have school and i get on in afternoons or when I'm sick or weekends so I'm saying this now so you that read's this knows i have a life outside this

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

i would give godmode so they can't kill me and cloak myself to and i would go to the staff room where the anit ming place is and tp them there and jail them and when they start cursing at me i would gag them for three minutes and then un gag them to see if there ready to act better and if not i would kick for mass rdm and disrespecting staff and ming but if not i would let them off with a warning if they are able to reason with me and other staff

Ps i found notify switch so know i get them on here so good luck everyone

18 minutes ago, Atlas2134 said:

how

As a forum diplomat I am able to move/hide posts. Your application was in the accepted section so I moved it to the correct place so people can reply to it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Denied

Low community support, try to get more well known in the community before applying again. Your application is also very jumbled and has very severe grammatical mistakes. Please put more effort in next time. Your answer to question 16 was also wrong, meaning you didn't read the staff handbook thoroughly. Please also remember to put a poll as the format requires.

You can re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF