EMS Complaints #7 - Chief Complaints

arollin96227

Complaint is shown in Full Below:

" The new Assistant Chief, I have seen Rhys doing many things out of the SOP. Killing higher ups with the fire axe multiple how is he not getting demoted but everyone else is??. If I was you “High Command” I would demote Rhys because when he is in charge and not someone who can actually follow the SOP then you might want to rethink who you are putting in there. Don’t base it on “Ohh you have been holding meetings as a CPT” When Chief or someone higher up could do it and when he gets to hold meetings it makes himlook like a better rolemodel and person. I drove past EMS station times on one day saw Rhys with his fire axe out and haven a PVP fight with another EMS. As common sense this is very unacceptable and shouldn”t be that high of a rank if he is going to break a rule and not get demoted or warned for it when everyone else is... PLEASE DEMOTE HIM GIVE THE ROLE TO SOMEONE WHO DESERVES IT...... "

&

" I keep seeing that Asst Chief Rhys C1 is online as EMS but whenever I see them they are just stood AFK. "

&

" Asst. Chief C3 has been AFK and still filed a Shift clock.. He did not fill the Quota, he should be striked. "

&

" Not seen Rhys on EMS since he became a LCPL on PD. "

&

" Rhys is breaking SOP "

All of these complaints were taken to Board members and dealt with appropriately, In this department, it doesn't matter what rank you are. If you break the rules of the department, you will be punished, no matter what rank you are. We have to show impartiality in our department. Rhys was dealt with for all of the issues mentioned above.

Marked Resolved : 20th February 2019 By Assistant Chief Alex C3