New server Suggestion (That 9/10 Won't be added :3 )

YoungerM

Black Mesa RP ( Or a Half-Life Roleplay)
So I was thinking while eating some toast tonight 23:48 Greenwich mean time "Why don't I suggest another server? What could it be? What could be original but be like something else so it isn't something random? That's it! Black Mesa RP Or Half-life could do"

While thinking this I drew on my whiteboard lists of items. Map names and extra but my lizard ran on the table smudging it all. For this forum he is will be known as Toasty, As I don't like saying his Japanese name.ย  But I'd happily spend time gathering lightweight immersive mods. Working on rules and anything if it is decided you have it. Yes, I'm a new player but I hope I could be some help to this lovely Community.

On a side note I don't expect this to become a reality and if it doesn't I understand

The Loaf
-YoungerM

Edited by YoungerM

Tbh I dont think the server realy needs another server atm, with SCRP and minecraft new to the community ( wich both turned out great ) its not realy needed but thank you for the suggestion tho, creative minds are always welcome!

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &ย J.M.T Member

๐ŸŒŸBest driver of the year award๐ŸŒŸ

ย 

5 minutes ago, Freeze said:

Tbh I dont think the server realy needs another server atm, with SCRP and minecraft new to the community ( wich both turned out great ) its not realy needed but thank you for the suggestion tho, creative minds are always welcome!

I would like having a Black Mesa Rp but the only concern is we donโ€™t have managers for Minecraft and DarkRP so perhaps when those are filled and all the servers are doing well with population then look into a server that has black Mesa rp on it?

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administratorย 

21 hours ago, Freeze said:

Tbh I dont think the server realy needs another server atm, with SCRP and minecraft new to the community ( wich both turned out great ) its not realy needed but thank you for the suggestion tho, creative minds are always welcome! ๏ปฟ

What is the Minecraft server like?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2019 at 10:48 AM, Freeze said:

Wait thereโ€™s a freaking Minecraft server?

I agree with what they said, I think there are a good selection of servers so far

{ ๐’ฅ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ | ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ }

{ ๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’œ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐’ž๐’ฒ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐ฟ๐’พ๐‘’๐“Š๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐น ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ }

• Bread locked this topic