SCP 999 suggestion - Accepted

Timm

What you want to see? - SCP-999 and possibly 131-A and B allowed in D Block, but mainly 999.

Why should we add it? - This will help entertain D Class instead of the constant mass murder, and he 999 specifically can heal people, so if this would help if theres no medical staff on or people with IFAKs. This would fit RP too because 999 and 131 are safe class SCP's!

What are the advantages of having this? - ^^^

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone in LCZ!

Links to any content - N/A

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-/+ support,

while yes it would reduce the minging (possibly, but most likely), it’s also kinda against lore. As Th3 said, d class only come in contact with SCP’s during testing. What I think instead should be the case where 999 is used to stop riots instead of him being always in the d block. 

1 hour ago, th3 said:

I mean, even 912 shouldn’t be allowed in d block as they are not meant to come in contact with scp’s. 

-/+ Support

True, however this could be made an acception, and any D Class strongly interested could be studied further. Also, there could be rules on when 999 would be allowed in.

11 minutes ago, October said:

-/+ support,

while yes it would reduce the minging (possibly, but most likely), it’s also kinda against lore. As Th3 said, d class only come in contact with SCP’s during testing. What I think instead should be the case where 999 is used to stop riots instead of him being always in the d block. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On the one hand, this would be a fun thing for the dclass and SCPs. But on the other hand, this doesn't quite fit into the lore. Maybe we could make a small room called group testing or something of that nature. In the room, we could have certain safe class SCPs stroll around with the dclass as some sorta test to see how groups of people react to SCPs?

On 2/20/2019 at 5:39 PM, UwU Kid said:

-/+ Support

It would be cool but i do belive 999 can buy guns and mass rdm because of his health

If he does that then he gets stopped by staff. 

• 2 weeks later...