Smokes Support Application

Smoke

In-Game Name: Smoke

Steam Name: [GL] Smoke

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

Are you a Moderator+? Im a Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Im in Teamspeak everyday whether im in because I need to be for a department in PoliceRP or im just relaxing talking to some friends.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, I have the Razer Kraqqen Pro

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join Support because I am active, friendly, and helpful and I think that is what is needed to be on the Support team. With my activity like I have said in past applications I am on the server almost everyday and with that I am also in the teamspeak everyday talking to my friends and talking to people from PoliceRP. Since I am also staff I have experience helping people, I get many calls about how to use teamspeak and issues with their game and I always try my best to help them as much as possible. I am also friendly, I always do my best to be friendly to new people I meet that need help in game or in teamspeak and other games. I think I will be a helpful, friendly, and a active Support member.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? There are multiple ways I could affect the Support team in a positive way, activity is always a must, and I am on everyday and in teamspeak everyday and as a staff member it is required. Friendliness is always going to need to be present when helping people, you want people to feel relaxed and calm when your helping them you dont want them to stressed or pressured. Also, helpfulness as I stated above in why I want to join the Support team, I am PoliceRP staff and that requires me to be helpful to all players and make sure their sits are dealt with properly and it is quite frequent that people have issues with teamspeak and I am always happy to help them.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, my name is Smoke how can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes