SCP-079 Suggestions : - Denied

YoungerM

SCP-079 
My Ideas are quite straight forward, Simply make SCP-079 a Whitelisting job and make an application for it, Of course, he would need to be nerfed if this was going to happen or you'd need to make it similar to a 1 in 100 Change of acceptance.

I personally would love this SCP to be added and I'd also love to play it! So I hope you take the time to think over my idea, 

Sorry for not using the Suggestion format.

The Loaf
-YoungerM

+Support

How exactly would 079 be played? Right now event team members use it while running events cause there isn’t a lot they can do without being on the administration job.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

40 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

How exactly would 079 be played? Right now event team members use it while running events cause there isn’t a lot they can do without being on the administration job.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, th3 said:

+Support

Maybe you could make a SWEP that could noclip when you right click or something? Kinda like the 106 swep

3 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

Maybe you could make a SWEP that could noclip when you right click or something? Kinda like the 106 swep

4 hours ago, Timmemes said:

5 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

The way he is going to be played would be very Roleplay based, I can understand it will be hard to implement him but he would need to have Noclip similar to 106, Or have a way to go around the Foundation without needing to open doors. Let's say if we had Seciruty guard him. If the D-class got to him they could have some kind of way to get him to open doors for him if he can get onto the Mainframe which like breeching would need a percentage to get onto it alerting guards to stop this. His gameplay might not be fun for some but people who want to Roleplay this would be a great pick.

You may want to talk to a developer team but I'm happy to help if needed.

Get the sodino swep to noclip. Also to be able to be used they have to be breached by either someone plugging him into a outlet or by taking his hard drive and plugging it into a foundation commuter.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

+ I like the idea of having someone be able to be a computer and have access to the foundation. But have it at least restricted to a VIP rank or a Staff Member/Event Team.

How 079 could be played is the member playing 079 could play through a minigame of some sort, and once completed have a little bit of access to some zones but would have to RP to actually be able to open doors ect. Or have a member from CI come in and hack 079 but would have to advert a percentage every 1-2 minutes and once fully hacked 079 would have full control over the facility. 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Massive +Support 

I have been hoping it would be added sooner but I think we could maybe have someone use the sonido swep and just have him be invisible while opening/closing doors and as said before in order for them to get gates open they need to contact him with adverting 

or instead they have to win a roll battle with him in order for him to open gates.

Edited by Weareinfected

On 3/7/2019 at 10:07 PM, Weareinfected said:

Massive +Support 

I have been hoping it would be added sooner but I think we could maybe have someone use the sonido swep and just have him be invisible while opening/closing doors and as said before in order for them to get gates open they need to contact him with adverting 

This would be excellent to have provided the server can implement a way for 079 to "control" facility electronics possibly in a manner similar to SCP Secret Laboratory

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!