Should I be T-mod??  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should livebait Become a T-mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Livebait 

2. What is your steam name?: Livebait 

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:215929445

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i used to be Super admin on a  dark rp server called Apex gaming  i worked may way thre T-mod all they way up the ranks

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I first joined THE COMMUNITY June 7 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 7 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User 

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None My steam screenshot does not work 

9. Have you donated? No 

10. What rank are you applying for? T-MOD 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No i am not 

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: AEST 

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason I deserve trial moderator is because I have seen Staff on the server and I believe I can help out with fixing the ratio and I want to provide and assistance needed within staff I am always on the server and as staff I am willing to get one staff when needed to be on staff I know how to be efficient on staff and I will always listen to my higher ups in staff and I am willing to keep the minges away from ruining the rp for everyone else  I believe I deserve trial moderator  because I am on late when most staff members are off sleeping  and doing IRL things I will promise to fix the ratio when I am  on  the server At that time and I will make sure I deal with the minges  even if there  may be 25 to 15 people on it is still great if there is a staff member on because people will still RDM and lag the server with props I will promise to fulfill  the duties of a staff member and I will always do my best while being on staff.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would jailtp the person who is mass rdming I would strip him I would then ask him to stop swearing at me if he doesn’t I would gag him warn him the minge him for 300 seconds( because that is the limit of T-mods minge) just to make sure he doesn’t do it again and then I would ungag him and put him back but if he still swears at me I would keep him gag him for a short amount of time i would also ask my higher ranking members for any other advice on how to treat this person

Edited by livebait7-DON'T STEP ON SNAKE

3 hours ago, PXRPs said:

+Support

Fit for Roll

Been here for a while

Knows server rules

Active

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, PXRPs said:

+Support

Fit for Roll

Been here for a while

Knows server rules

Active

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+support

+mature

+long time member of gaminglight

+friendly and a good person to talk to

+active

-#16 isn't completely correct though

other than that one - I think he would be a great addition to the staff team, I was staff once and I know that even if you don't get #16 right, if you become staff you will pretty much instantly learn how to handle that situation. So good luck Livebait and I hope you get staff.

+SUPPORT 

He is my CERT Commander and has shown much maturity, I believe he is mature enough to help the server out efficiently and effectively without many mistakes.

Application just shows he's really wants this rank and is willing to help as much as possible.

38 minutes ago, Keuka said:

-Support

-seen in game rarely (Maybe Time zone)

-Can use snipping tool to get warns

- #16 is wrong

+Overall nice application

His time zone is different than yours and he is active everyday especially when the daily mingefest starts so it would only be a major convenience to the well being of the server 

On 2/23/2019 at 1:36 AM, David Charleston said:

+support

+mature

+long time member of gaminglight

+friendly and a good person to talk to

+active

-#16 isn't completely correct though

other than that one - I think he would be a great addition to the staff team, I was staff once and I know that even if you don't get #16 right, if you become staff you will pretty much instantly learn how to handle that situation. So good luck Livebait and I hope you get staff.

• Fame locked this topic