false warn report 2

Phil

Your In-game: Officer CripBanger

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:114270629

The admin's name in-game: Mockingbird umbrella corp

The admin's steam name (If you know it): dunoo

What warning did you receive: ATAZERRUSH

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:  messing around with maral mockingbird is just warn hungry against me and trying to find any reason to warn me now

Any extra information: 

Signature.png

im not targeting him he is just becomeing very mingey i only tped to him to tell him to fix his name it was officer cripbanger thats failrp and i did tell him i will be warning him for attempted tazer rush and maral said it after i gave it out so  yes you can appeal it cus i didnt know it was a joke til after so +support

Just now, [GL] Phill said:

bro you never said anything about a warn you warned me then told me, do your sits better

i warned you after i told you maybe you didnt hear me but when i was talking it said you could hear me im afraid i dont have video evidence but if you do please show it.

1 minute ago, MockingBird said:

i warned you after i told you maybe you didnt hear me but when i was talking it said you could hear me im afraid i dont have video evidence but if you do please show it.

maybe actually stand infront of me instead of saying it as you were physgunning??? as no one can hear what you say lol once again do your sits better cos you never said anything but warn me then tell me after and maral was saying it before you physgunned me but you were so intent on giving me the warn you didn't hear him

Signature.png

1 minute ago, [GL] Phill said:

maybe actually stand infront of me instead of saying it as you were physgunning??? as no one can hear what you say lol once again do your sits better cos you never said anything but warn me then tell me after and maral was saying it before you physgunned me but you were so intent on giving me the warn you didn't hear him

i was not there is no point in arguing we both have something different to say i say i told you befor i gave the warning and maral said it was a joke after and you say otherwise 

1 minute ago, MockingBird said:

i was not there is no point in arguing we both have something different to say i say i told you befor i gave the warning and maral said it was a joke after and you say otherwise 

bro your literally targeting me, trying to blacklist me from PD, tping to me every 5mins then the last time you tp to me you tell me your gonna get me blacklisted doing this you ignore literally all these mass minges mass rdmers just so you can target me lol and you try to say you weren't targeting me get out of my face with that bud

Signature.png

5 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

bro your literally targeting me, trying to blacklist me from PD, tping to me every 5mins then the last time you tp to me you tell me your gonna get me blacklisted doing this you ignore literally all these mass minges mass rdmers just so you can target me lol and you try to say you weren't targeting me get out of my face with that bud

i inform everyone i make a report on so they know and can tell there story on the forums and there were no staff calls so i didnt know

Just now, MockingBird said:

i inform everyone i make a report on so they know and can tell there story on the forums and there were no staff calls so i didnt know

if you weren't tping to me constantly youd of been able to see that in the front of spawn of all places there was mass rdmers, mass breaking of nlr, mass revenge rdmers, self suppliers and everything but what did you do? spend your time tping to me for no reason. get it together bud cos you weren't doing your job you were going after me plain and simple

Signature.png

i was tping u for reasons like your name i kept telling you you had to change it

my nam,e was SGT Phil 1A96 at that time dude I was rping as a SGT but you still constantly kept tping to me, then as im trying to get someone in jail you tp to me specifically just to tell me your getting me blacklisted from PD. if that's not targeting or going after someone then idk what is. if that's how your gonna be staff then you shouldn't be staff

Signature.png

okay first of all i was confused cus i was wondering why you were being a minge as a patrol officer and then switch to sgt and in the logs it said you changed your name so i was very confused and i only tped to you twice cus i was going to ask you a question but you were in situationss and told me to go away and the 3rd time was to tell you i was doing a report

and honestly i didnt think a sgt would do that kind of behavior so thats why i was confused

also im telling you +support to get that atazer rush warn removed cus he told me it was a joke afterwords!!

okay first of all i was confused cus i was wondering why you were being a minge as a patrol officer and then switch to sgt and in the logs it said you changed your name so i was very confused and i only tped to you twice cus i was going to ask you a question but you were in situationss and told me to go away and the 3rd time was to tell you i was doing a report

cos your harassing me dude literally why im telling you to go away finding small reason to give out warns ergo targeting me everytime you tp'd to me it was the same gun dealers coming back breaking nlr, ardming us etc etc anyone could see with the wanted stuff coming up that they were breaking nlr but what did you do? tp to me and harass me then put up blacklist requests and idc that you were doing the report cos lol a blacklist request for what? not changing my name? tazing a mate that asked to be tazed? LOL

Signature.png

Ok, lets give my support.

I'm gonna have to go with Phil on this one,

Mockingbird I was staff on PoliceRP for a year, you usually do a sit first to get all details on what happened, Phil had claimed he and maral were "messing around", which isn't professional on the PD side of things but that should be punished within pd not staff, there was no reporting party(no staff call), you were just stalking him on staff.

I would say next time don't stalk people unless you have a report on them(spectate them), then if you find that the report was correct, then you can bring to a sit and get the FULL situation.

SCPRP Admin Kade

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Kade said:

Ok, lets give my support.

I'm gonna have to go with Phil on this one,

Mockingbird I was staff on PoliceRP for a year, you usually do a sit first to get all details on what happened, Phil had claimed he and maral were "messing around", which isn't professional on the PD side of things but that should be punished within pd not staff, there was no reporting party(no staff call), you were just stalking him on staff.

I would say next time don't stalk people unless you have a report on them(spectate them), then if you find that the report was correct, then you can bring to a sit and get the FULL situation.

SCPRP Admin Kade

no i wasntstalking i was going to tell him to fix his name then i saw the atazerrush happen but i still give my +support on removing this cus maral said it was a joke

+Support

If anything, phil shouldve been minged or blacklisted from PD if he was truly “minging”. You also shouldve taken them to a sit, and as a former mod for policerp, I know it can be difficult to understand what to do sometimes. THIS ISNT really a warnable offence, as you cant assume that they left the room on purpose, even though Phil would know not to.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Rhenic locked this topic